Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source: Tim Tebow played through pain
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow played through considerable pain in Saturday night's AFC divisional playoff game against New England.

At the start of the third quarter, Tebow tore cartilage on his first rib where it attaches to his sternum, bruised his lung and had fluid buildup in his pleural cavity, an NFL source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The injuries came as the result of a hit in the pocket when Tebow was pressured after throwing a pass. Even so, he was determined to finish the game with his teammates regardless of the score.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/sto...ven=twelve
Seems like a Kobe story now.
So what happened in the first half lol.....
He was still licking his chops from the Steelers. Even if he throws 300 yards and 5 TD's they would have still lost. It was just Tom's night. He was like Lord Voldemort out there.
lol, who hasn't played through pain at some point in their lives? Good lord...
See: Clay Matthews 2010 or Brent Celek this year. Heck, these guys writing stories like this need to go talk to Ronnie Lott.
Once again, the media blows something about Tebow out of proportion. He didn't say a word about it, didn't act like he was tough, he just played and went about his business.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Seems like a Kobe story now.
It will only become a Kobe story if he reminds of of how much it still bothers him throughout next season.
itzAmazing Wrote:Once again, the media blows something about Tebow out of proportion. He didn't say a word about it, didn't act like he was tough, he just played and went about his business.
A

I dont know about everyone else, but thats why I get sick of hearing about Tebow. Not because I dont like him, I love watching him play. Its because no matter what he does, its a headline. Clay Matthews played with a fracture in his leg last year, Celek has played all year with a major injury. 75+% of the players still playing at this time of year have some sort of injury. Who cares if he got hurt and played through it.
I'm getting to the point to where I don't believe NFL injury reports.
Tony Romo supposedly had a punctured lung. Now if that's true, he shouldn't be doing anything of athletic, let alone play a mans sport. Which of course he played the next week, with a "punctured lung", lmao.
^lol, a punctured lung isn't as bad as it sounds man. But I get what you're saying.