Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More bad news for Louisville
It keeps getting worse for Louisville. Junior forward Rakeem Buckles torn an ACL in his left knee in the first half against Marquette yesterday. Buckles will miss the remainder of this season and all of next season after his second career knee injury. Buckles tore the ACL in his right knee last year and was just getting back to speed.

We love to laugh at Louisville’s failures, but nothing is funny about someone going down to a serious injury. Even though he is a rival Cardinal, Rakeem Buckles is a kid trying to live his dream and this could very well be a career-ender.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=105814
WOW! What a rough season for injuries. I wouldn't ever step foot in that locker-room! If I was superstitious person, I might request a transfer, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow...how many ACL's does this guy have?! He must've done something really bad in his past to deserve this kind of karma...

Just keeps getting worse for UofLol...
That sucks!!! Hate to see this happen to what seems like a good quality young man.

If I'm correct though, provided it is possible, wouldn't he be able to petition the NCAA for an extra year of eligibility? I didn't know if he had already used his redshirt year, but even if he has isn't there some kind of exception if it's a serious injury? I'm sure someone here would know.