Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas at Giants
Big game let's see how Romo and that marsmellow defense from Dallas does.

Romo misses a wide open Bryant forcing a Dallas punt.
3rd and one and Terrance (I can not tackle or cover anyone Newman) gives up a 74 yard catch and run to Cruz. 7-0
The Cowboys We(can't block anyone)offensive line has already allowed two sacks on the frst three Cowbys drive.
14-0 Gianys early 2nd

Dallas missing several tackles as usual hopefully Ryan gets fired after this one.

Dallas offense 15 total yards of offense in the opening quarter.
Affter BLOWMO missed the open rec early in the game it looks like the rest of the offense had thrown in the towell.
3 sacks allowed by the non-blocking O-Line and down to 10 yards of offense for the Boys.
Giants are going to make this a blowout.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
21-0 now.

Dallas needs a major overhaul if they are going to ever stop being the Notre Dame of Pro Football.
NCF, dont look good for your Cowboys right now.
It has not looked good for a while now.

I am shocked they have won as many as they have.
BAD HEAD COACH
WORSE DEF COACH
WORSE O-LINE AND SEC ON THE LEAGUE
A QB WHO STINKS WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LIUNE AND A DEF THAT IS MARSHMELLOW SOFT EVERYTIME A PLAY IS NEEDED.

Yes I am screaming as I type(LOL)
21-0 At the half.
^A fan who is not blind by his love for his team! I like you!

Meant for the above post..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^A fan who is not blind by his love for his team! I like you!

Meant for the above post..
I respect you for saying this.
Many fans often go off with I post my thoughts on my team or other teams I watch. I try and call it as I see it and not the way I want it.
Blow throws into double coverage and the Giants pick it off.
U Knew it was coming from him sooner or later in this type of game.

21-7 third.
21-7 4th quarter just getting set to start.
JASON GARRETT shows his coaching smarts again as he calls a qb sneak on 4th and a little over a yard and to show how smart he is, he calls this on a quick snap. The Giants easily stops Romo and getting ball back to the Offense, at their own 9 yard line.

Sarcasm ALERT IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
And GARRETT is guaranteed his job for next year, no matter what the score (says Jerry Jones)....
Jones is so smart in the business world, but when it comes to football he is as brain dead as they come.
21-14 with a little over nine minutes left.
That last drive before the TD looms even larger right now, for Dallas.
24-14 Giants less than 5 minutes left.

Manning was amazing during this drive, while the Dallas secondary continues to look like a bad JR. High teams secondary.
31-14 With 3:41 left.
If this is not a wake up call to Jones nothing will be and this team will continue to be Notre Dame like.
Our secondary, qb, offensive line, and defensive line are complete jokes. I love my Cowboys to death but they piss me off so bad.
Thanks for the Laughs NCF.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Blow throws into double coverage and the Giants pick it off.
U Knew it was coming from him sooner or later in this type of game.

21-7 third.
Meant BLOWMO