Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DIS TOURNEY) Ashland @ Rose Hill Christen School
Man oh man this one we might be seeing a spawn of russell you may add. If ashland can hold up to rebounding then it will be a maroon night.

ashland 38

rosehill 34 :Thumbs:
Rose Hill by 1
The 64th district tournament is at Boyd County this year not Rose Hill. And with that I see Ashland winning this game by 20+ they have way to much talent not to win this game.
Yea but I really think it hurts Ashland more not playing them in the regular season than it does Rose Hill, They really have no answer for Euton.
Would love to see this one.......Tomcats by 2 if they slow it down. RH by 6 if it's run and gun.
"Batpuff" Wrote:Yea but I really think it hurts Ashland more not playing them in the regular season than it does Rose Hill, They really have no answer for Euton.

Euton can't hurt Ashland by him self. Ashland might not have no answer for Euton, but Rose Hill has no answer for McDavid, Wilcox, and Thomas.
Yea they do, Jackson and Jackson and there is couple other starters just their name slips my mind.
We did not have a answer for vanhoose but we shocked an awwed em.
Simple fact, Rose Hill is just to young to beat the Tomcats. Give it a year or so and if everyone stays and doesn't jump ship then they will be a solid team.
Rosehill will have a good shooting team an a in the zone paint team, But I believe that Ashland has more matured tourney players to be seen as goin into round 2. but should be a good game even tho I will be workin.
this wil be a good hard fought battle i believe the youth of rose hill will over come the experience of the tomcats rosehill 76 ashland 74
I can't wait to see this one, Rose Hill has improved a ton from last year and they will be tough to beat. Rose Hill has a young team that is very talented and they should be a force in this region over the next few years as long as everybody stays. Ashland has won their past six and they are coming off a huge win over their rival Russell, while Rose Hill is coming off of a 71-39 victory over Augusta, who had beat the Royals by 10 earlier in the season. For Ashland to win this game, Thomas and McDavid will need to play well, and the supporting cast will need to provide a spark as they have been lately. Ashland also needs to be quick on defense and contest shots as this is a very good shooting team they are playing against (53.7% from the field, 46% from beyond the arc). I think Ashland will take this one, but Rose Hill is a good basketball team that can't be underestimated. The Royals will be pumped up and ready to play in this one, and Ashland will have to match their intensity level if they want to win this game.

My prediction:
Ashland 63
Rose Hill 54
rose hill has a lot of talent but is very, very young. ashland by 10+, but in 2-3 years rose hill should be a power house.
it should be a good game but i believe ashland will win by 12+ but could also go the other way. ashland has imroved alot since the beging of the season. i think that ashland 6 game wining streak going into tourney time is going to help out a lot so im going to say

ashland=52
rose hill=38
T-cats win by 10-15 to experienced and the hill cant stop all the t-cat weapons
I think McDavid can handle euton.