Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Johnson Central -- 57th District Tournament
sorry belfryjustice....but i have not seen a players personal life discussed on here??
my mistake belfry justice..im an idiot.

:Hammer3:
This game should be real hum dinger. I think that Central will prevail since its at home though. Hope I get to make it to this one.
I'd say SC by 6
I'll take the Eagles in this one. I believe JC is fired up and ready to make a run!
JC over SC by 12.
"Calvin Napier" Wrote:If SC get's beat, does Coach Hammond lose his job. I have heard from some sources that he may be in jeopardy of being replaced. If anyone has any info please fill us in. Maybe they can give it to Ervin Stepp and he can bring his nephew into town.

I started a thread on here a while back that stated they needed a change in coaches at Sheldon Clark.It got closed down due to the postings on thread getting out of hand.Only time will tell what will happen over here and I for one can't wait to see how it will play out! I don't care right now what happens I just care about tonights match up with JC. GO CARDS !!!!!!!!! :Cheerlead
SC by 8
Go Cards you have all the supposrt I can give.
Ill take JC in this one just so they can beat the he77 out of Pville
JC-84
Sc-68
O yea if JC wins you wont mind if i come cheer with you guys do ya i mean some of you were there with us last night
Eagles baby
gonna take the eagles on this one, by at least 10
I hope SC wins, because i will be honest, i dont like JC, never did never will. If u dont like it get over it.