Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt @ Louisville 12/2
Thoughts on this game?
I think Vandy is a very dangerous team and will be an elite team. but I have to take my Cardinals in a nail biter. 73-70
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Louisville 75-70.
Vandy in a close one 73 to 69.
When will Ezeli be back?
This should be a good game, but I think UofL will pull off the victory.
The Ville by 7.
If Louisville pushes Vandy around, then UofL wins. Vandy looked very soft against Xavier, and should have won that game.
I like the Ville by 6
Vandy could win this one by 10 or more... They are very impressive to me this far in the season! Behind OSU they could be the best team in the nation!
OMG sparty? Do you even watch basketball dude? Vandy is a very dangerous team as I have stated, and they very well could be a dangerous team in a month or so and very well may beat louisville in this game, but to say they are second best team behind OSU...and what have they did to impress you this far?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Too many injuries for Uof L. Vandy by 8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UofL by 9
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lets go Dores!!!!

Vandy by 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Louisville 77 - 69
theVILLE Wrote:OMG sparty? Do you even watch basketball dude? Vandy is a very dangerous team as I have stated, and they very well could be a dangerous team in a month or so and very well may beat louisville in this game, but to say they are second best team behind OSU...and what have they did to impress you this far?

You know nothing about Basketball man! Take your RED SHADES off and watch a game man! Vandy is awesome!
^I think Sparty is joking.

At the chicken-bucket, I take the Cardinals by 7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^I think Sparty is joking.

At the chicken-bucket, I take the Cardinals by 7.

Not joking at all!
SPARTY Wrote:Not joking at all!

Not shocked that you meant every word of that! lol doesnt surprise me...
Let me ask you this sparty, ws the 96' Uk team good or bad? If you cant agree with everybody on that you should be banned from the site lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"