Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Francis now a Knick
Steve Francis is now a New York Knick, Orlando gets Trevor Ariza and Penny Hardaway. What are your thoughts on the trade? I think this is without a doubt the best backcourt in basketball if Marbury and Francis can work together.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Steve Francis is now a New York Knick, Orlando gets Trevor Ariza and Penny Hardaway. What are your thoughts on the trade? I think this is without a doubt the best backcourt in basketball if Marbury and Francis can work together.

How many balls do they get to play with in New York? Smile

I dont know if this will work with these 2. Not enough shots to go around.
No way will this work. Another questionable move by Isiah Thomas. He hasn't been able to do very much at all since taking over the Knicks. These 2 guys might as well play the offensive side of the ball by themselves. They will be fighting amongst each other trying to take more shots and score more points than the other rather than winning the game. The big boys down low will receive very few passes and shot opportunities. If Steve Francis and Marbury were both as good teammates as they are talented, the backcourt would be unstoppable, but they aren't.
steve francis went from all star to trade bait once he left houston
I didn't even know Penny Hardaway was still playing.
Penny isn't much anymore I just don't understand this from Orlando but they must of really wanted rid of Francis and didn't get a better offer for him.
Even if it did work they could win every game they have left and still not even be close for a playoff spot.