Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berea 16 Paintsville 0
Berea pulls away in the 2nd half on a VERY sloppy field. Game was featured a group of zebras with some very strong arms. I haven't seen this many flags thrown in a loooong time. But, to NOT knock the Officials. Everyone I seen thrown was legit!
Flags:
Paintsville 10-50 yrds
Berea 17-110 yrds

Matt Daniels went down in a ton of pain in the first quarter and had to be carried off the field. Will be in my prayers tonight son! If anyone hears anything, please let us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Was hopin the young Tigers could pull this one out.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Tough season for the Paintsville squad. Things look to come to a close as they travel to Pikeville next week...

could be an interesting off season...
Matts a great player. Hope he gets well
^Yes he is. Just scared me. I was standing at the score board and I could hears his cries from there. He was in serious pain. I planned on calling his dad tomorrow. But, if anyone hears anything please let us know!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Going to be brutal at Pikeville but they will have mercy out of respect.
^I highly doubt that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
From what the staff told me Daniels has a torn Miniscus. He will be in my prayers tonight. Tough kid
^Thanks for the update. BUT, I don't recall any Ortho guys on that staff. He will be in my prayers also. I would say he will be in either Lex or Hunt in the morning get a Pro opinion!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
10/28/2011

Berea 16

Paintsville 0

Berea

Paintsville

Scoring summary:

B--Darius Whitaker 1 run (Zach Cunningham run); B--Eli Woodie 30 pass from Whitaker (Hunter Wilson run).
Records: Berea 4-6, Paintsville 2-8.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1cAldpnYq
I sure hate that Matt was injured. His cries of pain in the cold silence out there was surreal. He is a great kid, I hope, for his sake, that he is able to heal for basketball. He has had to suffer through one Helluva tough football season. He deserves to move forward, and enjoy some fun playing sports for a while. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
ForearmShiver Wrote:I sure hate that Matt was injured. His cries of pain in the cold silence out there was surreal. He is a great kid, I hope, for his sake, that he is able to heal for basketball. He has had to suffer through one Helluva tough football season. He deserves to move forward, and enjoy some fun playing sports for a while. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

It was one of the worst things I have seen in a very long time. It kills me right now to think about it.
ForearmShiver Wrote:I sure hate that Matt was injured. His cries of pain in the cold silence out there was surreal. He is a great kid, I hope, for his sake, that he is able to heal for basketball. He has had to suffer through one Helluva tough football season. He deserves to move forward, and enjoy some fun playing sports for a while. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Tell me about it. That place went dead silent when it happened. I can still hear it. I couldn't get ahold of him today. I left my phone at home while I was in Huntington. I will try for sure tomorrow. If anyone has heard anything though. Again, let us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis