Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Colts trying to "Suck For Luck"
After seeing the stat-line, are the Colts tanking?

I just cannot believe that Peyton Manning makes a 10-11 game per season difference. This team has multiple multiple-time Pro Bowlers!

I really do not think they are intentionally tanking, but their actions speak loudly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They had a bad season last year(by their standards) and that was with Peyton at the helm.
I saw this coming....
however....
I didn't think it would be THIS bad...
I think it may have to do with the Coach too because with Tony Dungy you would think they would have won some games so far this season. I really do believe it was because of Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy is the reason the Colts had those amazing years.
The Dolphins are giving them all they can handle in the race to the bottom.
Its gonna be so funny if a team tanks a season just for one man.

And that one man returns to school.
I wouldn't doubt it one bit!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Colts looked awful, does this make Manning in the race for MVP? I dont think at this point anyone could be more valuable to their team.
I don't think Colts want Luck I think they want the leverage it brings in trade deals because with the expensive free agents they will have at the end of the season they going need mire draft picks so look for them to do lots of wheeling and dealing
I did not watch a single minute of that football game because I figured it would be a waste of time. From the score, it sounds like the Colts didn't waste their own time either!
No I truly dont think they are, just because they still thing manning is coming back
fact is Manning greatest player of all-time.....and yes he matters that much...
ekff Wrote:fact is Manning greatest player of all-time.....and yes he matters that much...

opinion?
No - they aren't trying to "Suck for luck"..

They just suck...
Stardust Wrote:I did not watch a single minute of that football game because I figured it would be a waste of time. From the score, it sounds like the Colts didn't waste their own time either!

I watched every second of it and as a matter of fact i recorded it and might just watch it again tonight. :biglmao:
I highly doubt they are losing on purpose. Because it's pretty dumb to waste a season for one guy!!
Y would they want luck?
bigben Wrote:Y would they want luck?

Because he's the best QB in college.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Because he's the best QB in college.

But they Have the best QB in the NFL
bigben Wrote:But they Have the best QB in the NFL

Who is aging! lol He's got about 2 more years in him and that's it. And for Luck to come in and sit and watch Peyton for two years and then get his chance is a gift from God if you ask me!
Midee1 Wrote:I watched every second of it and as a matter of fact i recorded it and might just watch it again tonight. :biglmao:

It's never ever coming off of the DVR :rockon:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Who is aging! lol He's got about 2 more years in him and that's it. And for Luck to come in and sit and watch Peyton for two years and then get his chance is a gift from god if you ask me!

I didnt think of that, but i say he will try to go out like brett farve and play for ever
ekff Wrote:fact is Manning greatest player of all-time.....and yes he matters that much...
He is not even the greatest QB of all time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Yeah he is lol
Jarons Wrote:He is not even the greatest QB of all time.

Top 3 easy!!
Peyton Manning is 36 years old and he hasn't even shown a glimpse of getting bad.
Jarons Wrote:He is not even the greatest QB of all time.

It's defintely debatable. I don't think we are tanking on purpose but there is no excuse for tge defense giving up 62 points. We have been banged up defensively for going on three years now it seems but you are still professionals. Embarrassing.
^ I agree with everything you said. This pathetic performance is not due to the offense!
^The defence is not built to play close games like the ones they are playing