Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan @ Johnson central
How is Wings leg he went out in the Boyd County game? Hope he did not hurt anything.
If you read my entire post, I predicted JC to win. I do think Rowan will keep it close. Last year's Lawrence County team was pretty good, regardless of what their competition was and I didn't even expect Rowan to win that game. All I'm saying is that Rowan showed me last year that they can step their game up in a big game situation.

Here's hoping for a great game.
i like how nobody thinks that rowan is good they have the best offense in the state of kentucky and they still hate. true the defense needs to step up but as long as in the end rowan has 1 more point then jc thats all that matters and adam wings offennse will not get stopped and thats for sure.
Yeah, JC is the favorite, but this will be a good teaching lesson for the abundant sophomores that Rowans defense has. This will teach them what a big game is like and prepare them for when they are Juniors and Seniors. I just hope that Wing, Williamson and Hodge do not get injured. They need to be fresh when the playoffs start.
cincyplayer23 Wrote:i like how nobody thinks that rowan is good they have the best offense in the state of kentucky and they still hate. true the defense needs to step up but as long as in the end rowan has 1 more point then jc thats all that matters and adam wings offennse will not get stopped and thats for sure.
:thatsfunn
I guess you have never heard of Trinity or Highlands! They just might have a better offense than Rowan.
Johnson Central 35
Rowan 17
i think rowans defense will show up in a big game like this.
Johnson Central - 52
Rowan County - 24
BADCAT74 Wrote:Rowan pulls off the upset!

Healthy an a great offense looks like a shootout to me. Probably who has ball last wins this one! If Boyd scored 20 on them Rowan will score 40+
I'll say
Rowan 47
JCC 40

You and you're infinite wisdom sure nailed this one!!!:zzz:
BADCAT74 Wrote:Rowan pulls off the upset!

Healthy an a great offense looks like a shootout to me. Probably who has ball last wins this one! If Boyd scored 20 on them Rowan will score 40+
I'll say
Rowan 47
JCC 40
:hilarious::thatsfunn:lmao::biglmao:

You were right on it :1::praise:
Eagles 62- Rowan 14, FINAL!!!
Eagle Eye Wrote::hilarious::thatsfunn:lmao::biglmao:

You were right on it :1::praise:

"Dumb as a rock" kinda takes on a whole new meaning, heh EE????
ciny have u seen the stats yet not the best offence
Bob Seger Wrote:"Dumb as a rock" kinda takes on a whole new meaning, heh EE????

Agree 100 percent Bobby :thatsfunn