Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt @ Letcher Central 8/26
Who will win and why?
Breathitt in a close one, 35-28. Trent and Noble will be hard to handle. Go Bobcats
It all depends on our defense.If they show then Breathitt wins.
breathitt by 13
Breathitt-38
Letcher Central-24
41-21 bhs
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think Trent has another big game through the air and on the ground.

Breathitt-47
Letcher Central-20
Breathitt 30
LCC 26
I think this one may be closer then some expect but I will pick Breathitt by 10 at this time. I would love to see the Cougars pull the upset.
The game will be the first home game of the cougars. I am expecting to see salt # 86 and pepper # 52 to be dominate on the defensive side of the ball. On offense Logan will be Logan and the Cougars will roll on to a 2-0 record. Cougars 32-16. Cougarama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BC by 10
Breathitt County - 45

Letcher Central - 21
LCC by 6
Breathitt by 6
LCC by 10! Sidney Fields get a field goal in this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hey BC may win but I'm going out and saying upset in my pick of the week.

LCC - 34
BC - 28
Breathitt County
Breathitt County - 38
Letcher Central - 20

Breathitt just a little too much for Letcher.
Breathitt has too much offense for Letcher to contend with. BC wins 35-21.
This is not goin to even be a game lcc has got this all the way they have to much heart and the Sr have turn this team around big time lcc by 35.
I'm not really sure about this game. Letcher hasn't lived up to expectations the past couple years if I am thinking right. I really don't know how good of a team they are which worries me, but I'll take my Bobcats in this one. Our offence looked pretty good against Estill, which by no means make us good, but I am confident we can continue to play at that same level. I think it will be a close game early, with Letcher even leading early in the game, but I look for the Bobcats to make a surge and win by 2 td's.
To much talent in Breathitt. I'll take Breathitt by 2 TD's maybe more.
HugyBear Wrote:Hey BC may win but I'm going out and saying upset in my pick of the week.

LCC - 34
BC - 28

Im with you HugyBear. I know it isn't smart to bet with your heart, but I sure hope LCC pulls this game out for a win!!