Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAndre Liggins to Remain in NBA Draft
UK Media just posted via Twitter that junior forward DeAndre Liggins will forego his senior year and keep his name in this year's NBA Draft.
I thought he was going to have a press conference and announce it tomorrow?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I thought he was going to have a press conference and announce it tomorrow?

UKMediaNews just tweeted it and Coach Cal confirmed it by tweeting how he fully supports DeAndre's decision.
I hate that Liggins won't be playing for us next year. He is tough, plays all out and leaves it all out on the floor.

But this really the best decision for him. He has a chance to play in the NBA and he needs to take it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
^Agreed!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wished Liggins would have came back but smart move, this draft is kinda weak and Deandre was really impressive at the workouts so it the best move for him and his family. Good luck Deandre.
well this stinks. I really hope we get Trevor Lacey
A man looking out for the future of his now family, I can respect that what a great kid. But hey once a CAT always a CAT!! Unless your Sutton or Billy G
Bummer.

I'd say a NBA team must have given him a guarantee to draft him.

I'm proud of him tho, well deserved and I hope he does well in the NBA.
J-Rod Wrote:Bummer.

I'd say a NBA team must have given him a guarantee to draft him.

I'm proud of him tho, well deserved and I hope he does well in the NBA.

Remember that Azabuike did the same thing, but never got drafted.
I am assuming that he is hiring an agent, correct?