Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 93 Lakers 81 (Western Conference Game 2)
^ I believe they will win 1 maybe 2 games but Dallas takes em.
I've seen the Lakers be down 0-2 to the Spurs and win 4 straight before.

0-2 is an awful spot to be in....
but if you win game 3 the series is as close is it can possibly be after 3 games.
I know it's on the road but you have to win on the road in the playoffs.
With Artest missing game 3, I think the Lakers are done. If he would have played I could have seen them winning game 3, 5, 6, and 7 and winning the series. With only 5 really good players, they are losing game 3.

With the Mavs winning game 3, that is asking the Lakers to beat the Mavericks in game 4,5,6 and 7. I just can't see it.

I will make this official prediction: Whoever wins game 3, wins the series.
I never think the Lakers are finished. Im not ready to give up on them until the last game has been played. Lakers are 2-time defending champs, they have 3 7-footers (close enough at least), the greatest coach of all time, and one of the greatest guards in history. It tough to give up on a team like that. Lakers CAN take both in Dallas. Im not saying they will, but playing to their potential it is very possible. Dallas might come home with the big head and blow it being too confident. They have a history of choking in the playoffs.
LWC Wrote:With Artest missing game 3, I think the Lakers are done. If he would have played I could have seen them winning game 3, 5, 6, and 7 and winning the series. With only 5 really good players, they are losing game 3.

With the Mavs winning game 3, that is asking the Lakers to beat the Mavericks in game 4,5,6 and 7. I just can't see it.

I will make this official prediction: Whoever wins game 3, wins the series.

You know what, I agree with the bolded.
It's just hard for me to see the Lakers losing after this great run they've had. All dynastys must come to an end but I just can't see the Mavs doing it.
This team has proved so many people wrong, I hope and believe they will one more time.
Gonna be hard for LA to win in Dallas without Ron IMO, looks like we will see 2 new teams in the finals this year at this rate.
I think Dallas is playing the best basketball in the playoffs right now. I think the Lakers are done, Mavs won't lose two home games in this series.
I'm a Laker fan no doubt, but I will say this: If they do come back and win this series they will win the NBA title. However, that is a huge IF. Right now I'm really worried about their chances.
Just an FYI.. If Dallas wins the next one.. Game over.. Noone has ever came back from 3-0 down in the history of the NBA..

IMO, Lakers aren't going to last till the water gets hot.
K_Mac Wrote:If they dont take the next 2 they are in trouble. .

Stardust Wrote:Umm, beyond trouble, there out!

All i do is win Wrote:They're by no means out, i see them winning game 3, losing game 4 and taking the game 6 & 7. The Lakers are still the Lakers regardless of how they played the last two games. The Lakers never go down easy or without a fight. Expect a game 7 in the one. It could go either way but I'm still taking my Lakers because of experience and size...and they're my favorite team. GO LAKERS!

Did you not read the two posts together????? Sorry to disagree with you, but per K_Mac, if the Lakers do NOT take the next two, then they are OUT!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Did you not read the two posts together????? Sorry to disagree with you, but per K_Mac, if the Lakers do NOT take the next two, then they are OUT!!!!!

To clarify, I meant winning only one isnt good enough. Being down 3-1 puts them in trouble. I didnt mean if they lost the next two they would be in trouble, obviously, they lose both, they're going home.
Aslan Wrote:Lakers win game 3.
Dallas wins game 4.
Lakers win 5,6,7.

Only in those kitty cat dreams of yours bud.
Lakers when games 3,4,5, and close it up in game 6 Smile
Dallas wins game 4.
Lakers win 5,6,7.

I would love to see us come back from 3-1 to win but I'm going to stick with winning the next 4 straight Wink
Dallas wins game 4.
Lakers win 5,6,7.

zaga_fan Wrote:Lakers when games 3,4,5, and close it up in game 6 Smile

Bet on it????
zaga_fan Wrote:Lakers when games 3,4,5, and close it up in game 6 Smile

That will be a tall order to fill. But the Lakers are more than capable of doing so.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL