Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Wrestling Move
What is your favorite wrestling move? Hold? Finisher? Suplex? Toss? Strike? etc...
The Pedigree is my favorite finisher
Of the current wrestlers it would be the Cobra by Santino Marella. It is the most vicious move in wresting today.
The Stone Cold Stunner!
The People's Elbow, the most charasmatic move in the world.
Suplex.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is a dive from a 15' tall cage consider a great wrestling move?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Suplex.

I hate to be anal but which suplex? German? Inverted? Northern Lights? Tazplex? Back-Body? Body-Body? Perfect-Plex/Perfect-slam? etc....

Or are you like me and love them all?
LWC Wrote:I hate to be anal but which suplex? German? Inverted? Northern Lights? Tazplex? Back-Body? Body-Body? Perfect-Plex/Perfect-slam? etc....

Or are you like me and love them all?

I didn't know there were so many suplexes.
Jarons Wrote:I didn't know there were so many suplexes.

I know a few Wink
Either the Figure-Four Leg Lock or the Angle Lock.
Super kick.
All time my favorite moves were Macho Man's flying elbow (it was much better than any of Dusty Rhode's elbows) and Tully Blanchard's slingshot suplex.
After Triple H's pedigree. Some moves I have always liked are Booker T's scissor kick, Tombstone, Sharpshooter, Sweet chin music, and Benoit's finisher (im thinking Crippler cross face or something to that effect).
Westside Wrote:All time my favorite moves were Macho Man's flying elbow (it was much better than any of Dusty Rhode's elbows) and Tully Blanchard's slingshot suplex.

Dusty did not have to fly from the ropes with an elbow. A 6" elbow that is "BIONIC" is all that is needed:biggrin:
The peoples elbow..
Or the clothes line from ****..
THE DIAMOND CUTTER!!!!

Page seemed to find a new way to pull it off every week.