Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Michigan 75 - (9) Tennessee 45 (NCAA Tournament - 2nd RD)
Ouch, a 30 point loss. Bye Bye to the orange blazer and Coach Pearl. I believe he'll be packing his bags over the weekend.
Wow, 30 point spanking. Man!
MVP2 Wrote:Ouch, a 30 point loss. Bye Bye to the orange blazer and Coach Pearl. I believe he'll be packing his bags over the weekend.

you and me both believe he is gone
I like Pearl, but with all the talk from the AD before the game and now losing by 30 in the NCAA tournament. I believe that will seal the deal.
MVP2 Wrote:I like Pearl, but with all the talk from the AD before the game and now losing by 30 in the NCAA tournament. I believe that will seal the deal.

what was the talk? i don't get TruTv so I Didn't Get To See This Game, Just Saw The Updates
Michigan Won This Game Without Making A Single Free-Throw
Pearl is a good coach, but he is done in Knoxville.
I hope he will be back in Knoxville, he is very good coach. This was bad Bday present for Coach Pearl on his 51st Bday today.
Strikeout King Wrote:what was the talk? i don't get TruTv so I Didn't Get To See This Game, Just Saw The Updates

I know its off topic, NCAA.com has all the games live. That is how I watched all the games not on CBS.

Back on topic, 30 points ouch!!!! I thought Tennesse would pull it out. I was not impressed with Michigan this year. My bracket is officially destroyed.:HitWall:
Ouch! Oh-well got spring football to look forward to now!
A 30 point loss?? Ouch
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It always puts a smile on my face to see Tennessee lose, especially like this. Smile
Love it.
Maybe Bruce Pearl goes to Louisville when Pitino retires this year - LOL
Pearl is more than gone if you ask me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Be honest....
how many people had UT over Duke?
I saw it on several brackets in my pool and I'd say some people on here had to put it in lol
^Not me.
#BBFL
MVP2 Wrote:I hope he will be back in Knoxville, he is very good coach. This was bad Bday present for Coach Pearl on his 51st Bday today.

OUCH!! Was it really his birthday today??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:OUCH!! Was it really his birthday today??

Yes sir it was.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Yes sir it was.

Talk about insult to injury! Not only did the Vols get spanked but this was their worst loss under Bruce Pearl!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^

Yup, Michigan blew the candles out on his 51st.
vundy33 Wrote:It always puts a smile on my face to see Tennessee lose, especially like this. Smile

:Thumbs:
Had UT winning this one. :HitWall: