Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) West Virginia 84 - (12) Clemson 76 (NCAA Tournament - 2nd RD)
Final

WV moves on to face either Kentucky or Princeton in the Round of 32
I hate this because Huggie-Bear has UK's number. Hopefully, they take care of business against Princeton, and THEN take care of WVU.
^We have Huggie Bear's #...

Will be a different tourney this year.
Well, WVU did what I had hoped for, now UK needs to get it going to get this rematch set
Stardust Wrote:Well, WVU did what I had hoped for, now UK needs to get it going to get this rematch set

Good call SD.
^ I really want to see this rematch!
Me 2, Stardust, me 2.
Stardust Wrote:^ I really want to see this rematch!

you and me both SD
Stardust Wrote:^ I really want to see this rematch!

you can say that agian!
The way the game began, I thought Clemson was going to blow WVU out. Clemson just wore out and WVU took control.
Anybody else notice WVU's shoes? They looked hideous.
MVP2 Wrote:Me 2, Stardust, me 2.

You all do realize that if WVU beats UK again Eerie will torment every UK fan on here. I bet Eerie is licking his chops as we speak.
Huggy has Cals number. Wouldn't be surprised if WVU bounces us again.
Westside Wrote:You all do realize that if WVU beats UK again Eerie will torment every UK fan on here. I bet Eerie is licking his chops as we speak.

And if he does, this will happen....:ChairHit: Because this site has a lot more UK fans then WV fans.

Or we could just get Stardust or another Administrator to delete his account. lol j/k
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Westside Wrote:You all do realize that if WVU beats UK again Eerie will torment every UK fan on here. I bet Eerie is licking his chops as we speak.

"Hey Lexington, are you ready????? No, I said Lexington, Kentucky ARE YOU READY????? Then for the thousands in attendence, the millions watching at home, and for PayPal Cal's 'selfish M/Fer's' ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to suck it!!!!"

"And if y'all ain't down with that , we got TWO WORDS FOR YA......Ewe sUcK!!!!!!!!!"
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:"Hey Lexington, are you ready????? No, I said Lexington, Kentucky ARE YOU READY????? Then for the thousands in attendence, the millions watching at home, and for PayPal Cal's 'selfish M/Fer's' ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to suck it!!!!"

"And if y'all ain't down with that , we got TWO WORDS FOR YA......Ewe sUcK!!!!!!!!!"

You took it way too far!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:"Hey Lexington, are you ready????? No, I said Lexington, Kentucky ARE YOU READY????? Then for the thousands in attendence, the millions watching at home, and for PayPal Cal's 'selfish M/Fer's' ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to suck it!!!!"

If out upper classmen play like they have the last 4 games and our freshmen decide to play, WVU does not stand a chance. If the freshmen stay on the bus like they did today, it is anybodys game.
congrats to WV, go Cats