Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNA Victory Road PPV Results
- Tommy Dreamer def. Bully Ray in a No DQ match
- Sarita and Rosita def. Angelina Love and Winter to become the new Knockut Tag Team Champions
- Matt Morgan def. Hernandez in a First Blood match
- Kazarian retained the X Title in the Ultimate X by def. Generation Me and Robbie E.
- Beer Money retained the Tag Team Title against Ink Inc
- AJ Styles def. Matt Hardy w/ Ric Flair
- Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam ended in a double countout with no #1 Contender determined
- Sting def. Jeff Hardy to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title

BULLY RAY VS. TOMMY DREAMER: Prior to the bout, Bully Ray made it a No Disqualification, Falls Count Anywhere bout. It was an all-out brawl between the longtime extreme superstars as it went all over the arena and involved plenty of weapons. During the bout, Bully Ray set up a table to powerbomb Dreamer onto, but Devon's sons came out to distract Ray, allowing Devon to enter the ring. When Ray turned around, Devon and Dreamer hit the 3D Finisher on Ray through the table. Dreamer got the pin and the win!

KNOCKOUT TAG TEAM TITLE: Prior to the bout during a backstage interview, Winter accused Velvet Sky of trying to cause problems, which enraged Velvet! In the ring, Sarita got in the microphone and claimed Angelina and Winter weren't focused and that they were taking the titles back home to Mexico. During the bout, Rosita and Sarita tried to use the Knockout Titles, but Velvet Sky hit the ring and took it away. Winter rolled up Rosita, but the referee was outside and didn't see it. Sarita hit the ring and helped reverse the pin, allowing Rosita to score the pin and win, crowning new champs! After the bout, Winter verbally blasted Velvet Sky and blamed her for costing them the gold! Angelina Love was obviously frustrated and upset with

MATT MORGAN VS. HERNANDEZ: First Blood Rules - make your opponent bleed to win. It was a violent battle between the former tag team partners turned bitter enemies. During the bout, a member of the audience tried to enter the ring, resulting in security pulling him away. Hernandez used the distraction to try to use a chain, but Morgan reversed it and use it bust open Hernandez. With the referee still out, Hernandez crawled to the corner, wiped off his own blood on a towel, and then sprayed some kind of red liquid on Morgan! Once referee Jackson James hit the ring, he saw the blood on Morgan and awarded the win to Hernandez!

ULTIMATE X: It was an all-out high-flying daredevil Ultimate X with champion Kazarian defending against Robbie E and Jeremy and Max Buck! The Bucks helped each other throughout, UNTIL they both had their chance to get the title! While the brothers battled on the steel cables, Kazarian climbed to the very top of the steel structure! Robbie E set up a ladder and knocked the Bucks off and then made a climb for the gold. Both Kazarian (above) and Robbie E (below) had their hand on the title, but Kazarian was able to rip it away from Robbie E! Kazarian dropped down to the ring to retain the X Championship!

TAG TEAM TITLE: It was Beer Money defending against Ink Inc. An even match between two of TNA's top tandems early on. During the match, Beer Money went for their DUI Finisher on Shannon Moore, but Jesse Neal broke it up. Moore wanted ot use his DILLIGAF chain on Robert Roode, but Jesse Neal didn't want to win like that. The disagrement allowed James Storm to hit a Superkick on Neal, and Beer Money to hit their finisher on Moore for the pin and the win to retain the gold. After the match, Beer Money shook Jesse Neal's hand in a show of respect, but Moore spit beer in Storm's face and left the ring!

AJ STYLES VS. MATT HARDY: AJ Styles unleashed an aerial assault on Matt Hardy early on, but Hardy - and interference by Ric Flair - grounded Styles. Styles kept trying to fight back, but Hardy and Flair kept him down. AJ finally got the momentum and hit a pele kick on Flair and then a pele kick on Hardy while he was on the top rope. AJ went to the top and hit his daredevil Spiral Tap finisher for the pin and the win! Flair tried to break up the pin, but referee Earl Hebner wouldn't let him. After the bout, a victorious AJ Styles got one last shot in on Flair.

MR. ANDERSON VS. RVD: It was a battle between Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam to determine the next #1 Contender to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. It was a grueling battle between both superstars. RVD tried several martial arts kicks to open, but Anderson fought back with a ground game. Later in the bout while on the outside, Anderson hit his Mic Check finisher on RVD on the steel ramp. Both men went down in pain, and were unable to return to the ring in time! Referee Jackson James counted out both Anderson and RVD! For the time being, nothing has been decided! Will we get answers this Thursday?

WORLD TITLE: Sting vs. Jeff Hardy with the TNA World Title on the line! After the in-ring introductions, Eric Bischoff came out to inform Sting that because Jeff Hardy didn't have time to prepare for Sting on March 3rd, he was making the title bout a No DQ match! At that point, Sting slugged Bischoff! After nailing Hardy with punches, Sting hit a quick Scorpion Death Drop on Hardy for the shocking pin and win! Sting beat Hardy in record time to retain the World Title!
It was absolutely horrible.

HORRIBLE!
I was hoping TNA could compete with WWE, but I tried watching TNA last Thursday and it was like a train wreak. I couldn't watch it after 5 minutes. Thanks for sharing the results though Strikeout King.
I don't buy TNA PPV's and never have. I can tolerate the TNA Thursday show. It reminds me of a revamped "WCW Saturday night", so for that, I enjoy it. The young guys work really hard, the old guys talk really great. The problem is most all of the guy's Mulkey's!
Westside Wrote:I was hoping TNA could compete with WWE, but I tried watching TNA last Thursday and it was like a train wreak. I couldn't watch it after 5 minutes. Thanks for sharing the results though Strikeout King.

your welcome man

Stardust Wrote:I don't buy TNA PPV's and never have. I can tolerate the TNA Thursday show. It reminds me of a revamped "WCW Saturday night", so for that, I enjoy it. The young guys work really hard, the old guys talk really great. The problem is most all of the guy's Mulkey's!

I Don't buy them either or watch them online, i just get the results from the Website and share with everyone. this ppv sounds like it sucked BIG TIME!
The main event last 1 minute & 28 seconds.

Why you may ask?

Because Jeff Hardy was highly intoxicated and was in not condition to compete.

Sting said he didn't wanna go in there and face Hardy under his condition.

Seriously, why did they not call an audible and have Anderson or even RVD face off against Sting.

But no, TNA is just plain dumb.
J-Rod Wrote:The main event last 1 minute & 28 seconds.

Why you may ask?

Because Jeff Hardy was highly intoxicated and was in not condition to compete.

Sting said he didn't wanna go in there and face Hardy under his condition.

Seriously, why did they not call an audible and have Anderson or even RVD face off against Sting.

But no, TNA is just plain dumb.

Because Vince Russo cannot book a match!