Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TideHoss and Mr Perfect
Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!:1:
^ you can add Strikeout King to the listen as he has became a Fan of the Steelers
This goes in pro sports i think?
I've always been a Steeler fan
It's about time you all got some sense. Lol j/k

The Steelers are gonna win though.
Aslan Wrote:I wish I was a Steelers fan.

What's stopping you? Join the good side my friend.
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's stopping you? Join the good side my friend.

Haha it's not that easy for me. I do like Ben though, I'm kinda hoping the Steelers lose though, so he don't tie Brady in rings Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Haha it's not that easy for me. I do like Ben though, I'm kinda hoping the Steelers lose though, so he don't tie Brady in rings Big Grin

Sure its easy. Just come on over. No one is stopping you. Jarons, TidesHoss, and myself are waiting with open arms. lol
MisterPerfect Wrote:Sure its easy. Just come on over. No one is stopping you. Jarons, TidesHoss, and myself are waiting with open arms. lol
What am I? Chopped Liver!!?!?!?!? LOL!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:What am I? Chopped Liver!!?!?!?!? LOL!!!

Your a fellow Steeler man to me.
Wow Strikeout King? Bandwagoner?
^ I've became part of Steeler Nation
^ Sad, A Team goes to the superbowl and u suddenly change your stuff and call urself part of steeler nation. I wonder what happens when the packers beat them? You throw on a pic Of Aaron rodgers ?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Sad, A Team goes to the superbowl and u suddenly change your stuff and call urself part of steeler nation. I wonder what happens when the packers beat them? You throw on a pic Of Aaron rodgers ?

Nope. don't like Green Bay. i like the Steelers Better. they aren't my favorite team but i still cheer for them
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:What am I? Chopped Liver!!?!?!?!? LOL!!!
Ahh my friend, you know that you and I are Steeler brothers. Not too many people would know what "God Bless the Rooneys" means, lol..but real Steeler fans do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It so sad to see the steelers and packers in the superbowl. looks like no superbowl for me this year, i might read about it in the paper the next day.

Atleast my ravens did this.....

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...i9W2CEpETg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It so sad to see the steelers and packers in the superbowl. looks like no superbowl for me this year, i might read about it in the paper the next day.

Atleast my ravens did this.....

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...i9W2CEpETg]
Yeah BIG BEN never left the game and...oh by the way....beat the ratbirds! You may not like the 2 teams in this matchup but ANY true football fan has to respect both teams playing in this Super Bowl. They are 2 examples of 2 franchises who do it the right way from top to bottom and have for a long time. This isnt a Tom Brady vs Payton Manning beauty contest! This is a true football game played by two hard hitting football teams. That fact cannot be ignored.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ahh my friend, you know that you and I are Steeler brothers. Not too many people would know what "God Bless the Rooneys" means, lol..but real Steeler fans do.

Oh yeah. You comin to Pikeville on Super Bowl Sunday?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Oh yeah. You comin to Pikeville on Super Bowl Sunday?
Cant make no promises brother. My temp is still hovering around 102, and if it hasnt went away by then, which is still over a week away, but Ive had this stupid flu for nearly two weeks, I may be watching it elsewhere..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Yeah BIG BEN never left the game and...oh by the way....beat the ratbirds! You may not like the 2 teams in this matchup but ANY true football fan has to respect both teams playing in this Super Bowl. They are 2 examples of 2 franchises who do it the right way from top to bottom and have for a long time. This isnt a Tom Brady vs Payton Manning beauty contest! This is a true football game played by two hard hitting football teams. That fact cannot be ignored.

lol i am a "true" football fan as you call it. However, not much respect for many of the steelers.
BTW, I would definitely keep all females away from "big ben". Atleast not leave him alone with one:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Sad, A Team goes to the superbowl and u suddenly change your stuff and call urself part of steeler nation. I wonder what happens when the packers beat them? You throw on a pic Of Aaron rodgers ?

Don't let him BS you Wildcat.
He would definitely have a picture of Aaron Rodgers on his avatar.. LOL

J/k S.king.