3. Morgan County
4. Somerset
5. Perry County Central
6. Clay County
7. June Buchanan
8. Belfry
9. Hazard
10. Johnson Central
Finally, people gets the point of Paintsville bein Overrated.
It is about time that they give JCHS some respect.
Wow. Leslie wins WYMT Classic and doesn't make top ten. I know they slipped up this week, but you could expect a let down. They did win the tournament. Either WYMT needs to do a better job of selecting the top teams for their tourny, or they are not giving their own tournament any respect.
I agree Cowboy...Leslie should be in the top 10 as should North Laurel IMO.
Looks good to me....giving Belfry some love finally !!!
Im glad someone finally realised that Paintsville was getting WAY too much credit.
Yes it is bout time that JCHS is in the Mountian Top 10
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:Wow. Leslie wins WYMT Classic and doesn't make top ten. I know they slipped up this week, but you could expect a let down. They did win the tournament. Either WYMT needs to do a better job of selecting the top teams for their tourny, or they are not giving their own tournament any respect.

Leslie won the WYMT Classic but lost to Breathitt Co. Saturday night it was BC's 2nd or 3rd win of the season
Maybe this will give Paintsville the wake up call they need.
Glad to see that JC's gettin the respect they need, and ppl are starting to see that Paintsville's just not gettin the job done right now.
1. South Laurel
2. Barbourville
3. Morgan County
4. Somerset
5. Perry County Central
6. Johnson Central
7. June Buchanan
8. Belfry
9. Lesile County
10. Sheldon Clark

Sorry Paintsville Confusedhithappe
JCHS is in the top 10.... thats a joke, i am glad to see 2 15th region teams in it but they need to pick somebody besides JC.... i agree with belfry tho they r pretty good
JC should not be in the top 10.
Central should be in top10 b-4 JC...Belfry should be...
We'll see when JC beats Perry Co. and Belfry both this year where they need to be
Personally I believe the 15th region is weak this year and no 15th region teams are in the top 10 in WYMT viewing area but since they did include some 15th region teams I think they got the correct teams in Johnson Central and Belfry as those 2 appear to be the best of the region as of right now. While the 15th region is probably the weakest region in the state it may be the most wide open.

I cheer for 15th region teams every year esp. at the Sweet 16(even Paintsville when they go)but honestly is it just me or is the weakest the region has been in a long time? It seems to me that this is the most wide open the region has been in a while but at the same time it is not very good when compared to other regions, even other EKY regions.
Glad to see Paintsville not on there.
Everybody just loves to hate Paintsville, huh? I agree that they are overrated, but they're still a good team.
I Agree With Ace
jc shold be 1
Go jc, paintsville overated
Looks good to me
:HitWall: it's about time hazard gets a little respect after beating leslie county!
It is about time that they give JCHS some respect.
Go Eagles! :Guitar01: Big Grinrums02: :Guitar01:
"jchssideline" Wrote:Go jc, paintsville overated

Paintsville and Central have the same record with Paintsville arguable playing a tougher scheduled. They played a close game with JC winning. Very even teams so are they both overrated or did you just not expect much out of Central this year??
looks good im glad paintsvilles out
"jchssideline" Wrote:Go jc, paintsville overated

I have one word to say about that, AMEN. :wenumber1