Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson vs Knox, Who ya got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Region 4 Championship Saturday Oct. 23rd, Who ya got?
Johnson 22 Knox 16
BM82 Wrote:Johnson 22 Knox 16

Johnson by 20
Johnson with a big win. KC is good, but not unbeatable.
34-20 knox
I've not gotten a chance to watch Bell County play this year but I have watched Johnson Central and actually coached against them. I say this much, Bell better bring at least 28 points of offense to beat Johnson because this will be the minimum that JC scores. An uneducated (not seen Bell play) guess as far as the score goes.
JC 32 - Bell 18
Coach Howard, Knox is playing Johnson, not Bell.
Coach Howard Wrote:I've not gotten a chance to watch Bell County play this year but I have watched Johnson Central and actually coached against them. I say this much, Bell better bring at least 28 points of offense to beat Johnson because this will be the minimum that JC scores. An uneducated (not seen Bell play) guess as far as the score goes.
JC 32 - Bell 18

i promise you the coach howard, Johnson Co. will not beat Bell Co. in this weekends game. Take that to the bank.
Johnson 36 Knox 12
knighted Wrote:i promise you the coach howard, Johnson Co. will not beat Bell Co. in this weekends game. Take that to the bank.

:thatsfunn

JC has not seen a RB like our Coaches kid. It may take the whole team to tackle him. #35 watch out for him. :devilflam
Johnson and Knox? Both physical and big i suppose ? Knox has the total package lets watch and see>>>come get it
Yep, I realize that I read the scores wrong. Hey I know I make mistakes my wife tells me at least once a week.
#35 is good but he can be stopped if Johnson plays smart ball. Good Luck JC.
Only once a week? You're pretty good then. Mine let's me know several times a day. Lol
I like Knox in this one. 32-16
I have to go with Johnson County in a good game.

:Thumbs:

Play hard guys.
I have not seen JC play but would say that they are a lot like the high school big and fast but KC has total package. I'll take Knox in this one 22-16
Where is the game? What time does it start?
The game will be held at Johnson Centrals field at 3:00. I just have one more thing to say; Knox may have one or two good players, but JC has multiple, both defensive and offensive. They run the ball down your throats, or sail the ball right over you for a touchdown. i have Johnson 42-21! Oh, and watch out for #12, #8, #22, #2, #10, #56, #64...pretty much all their startersTongueirateSho
Jc all the way!!!
Johnson Is Good But I Got Knox, And MiddleSchoolFootball, You Must Outside Your Mind To Think Knox Only Has 1 Or 2 Good Players, Knox Is Loaded. Knox By 2 Touchdowns
I feel kind of sorry for JC because their coach pulled them out of one tournament that they had a very good chance of walking away a champ to leaving them looking like a chump.
cougarproud

What do you mean "chump"? What did playing LC again offer? JC played you at your field and won by a large margin. By playing in the MS state tournament offered JC better competition and big reward.
I mean the fact that the coach forfieted the entire Big Sandy tournament to go play in the state tournament that they have already been beaten out of but oh well there will be next I guess, but a rematch would have been nice.
I think Johnson Central, once again, doesn't play their starters the whole game.. Just a completely well rounded football team that doesn't make stupid mistakes..

JC 48- Knox- 13
Johnson County going away.... They are probably the best football team in the State this year and it shows.
Cougarproud: im not out of my mind, i just know my stuff. ive seen both of these teams compete, an i think JC is going to win. Basing this off what the JC coach has said, Coach Haward wouldnt even try to reschedule the game. JC wanted to play, but LC is no cmopetition what so ever. The state championship is their number one priority at this point. knox will be some competition, they may get the first touchdown, but JCMS will get more!
I don't know about Knox County...but Johnson County has the best high school team in the 8th grade tournament!
goldenbucs Wrote:I don't know about Knox County...but Johnson County has the best high school team in the 8th grade tournament!

Ok first off, JC doesn't have any highschool players in the state tourny. Most of our players are 13 and 14 year olds; get your facts straight before saying crap. :dontthink
I've got straight facts. I know what I'm talking about! They are a great team, probably will win it all, but I know you know what I'm saying.
Pages: 1 2 3