Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Singler to remain at Duke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
per Jay Williams.

This gives Duke an amazing team for next year

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Nolan Smith
SF: Kyle Singler
PF: Mason Plumlee
C: Miles Plumlee

With backups Seth Curry, Andre Dawkins, Ryan Kelly, and Jordan Hairston.

Duke is going to have another amazing year in '10-'11.
I hope they play us and show some of these people on here how bad we really are!
I really wish they would play UK. That would be one of the biggest money makers for both schools.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I really wish they would play UK. That would be one of the biggest money makers for both schools.

UK won't play in Charlotte or it would happen.
They really should just have the game in the Pikeville Expo.... But seriously, if not a neutral then a home and home. I think everyone would love to see it.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:They really should just have the game in the Pikeville Expo.... But seriously, if not a neutral then a home and home. I think everyone would love to see it.

No doubt everyone would love it. But it's not going to happen, because Cal wouldn't want to be having a down year and it being a year when he has to take his team to Cameron. It'll be on a neutral court or not happen. I say it won't happen.
Last I heard is that both sides wanted to make it work but it may be a couple years away. We shall see.
RavenBoy Wrote:I hope they play us and show some of these people on here how bad we really are!

wow and you call youself a uk fan wow
Hate this guy. Can't stand watching him play. He'll be a flop like so many other Duke players.
Duke = Preseason #1

Great starting Line up
PC_You_Know Wrote:UK won't play in Charlotte or it would happen.

Your right this won't happen because Duke is located in Durham, North Carolina not Charlotte!!!
Aslan Wrote:Hate this guy. Can't stand watching him play. He'll be a flop like so many other Duke players.

:Thumbs:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Your right this won't happen because Duke is located in Durham, North Carolina not Charlotte!!!

I know this, but one of the proposed neutral sites to play at was Charlotte. :Thumbs: Good try though man, you almost made me look bad.
Aslan Wrote:Hate this guy. Can't stand watching him play. He'll be a flop like so many other Duke players.

Like Grant Hill, Elton Brand, or JJ Reddick(who is the 6th man for the Magic, I believe)?
I'd say the greatest neutral court for both teams would be at virgina or tennesee. Maybe even at Memphis..

I would love to see this happen!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Like Grant Hill, Elton Brand, or JJ Reddick(who is the 6th man for the Magic, I believe)?

or
Carlos Boozer
Loul Deng
corey maggete

just a few to name
NYY10 Wrote:or
Carlos Boozer
Loul Deng
corey maggete

just a few to name

I just quit after 3, didn't want to make him feel too bad.

Heck if we're gonna keep going:

Shane Battier, Shelden Williams, Jay Williams(before getting injured), Mike Giminski, and Johnny Dawkins are a few more who are/were good players in the NBA, and Jay Williams would have been but that motorcycle injury really messed him up.
I just have one word...... BOO!!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:I know this, but one of the proposed neutral sites to play at was Charlotte. :Thumbs: Good try though man, you almost made me look bad.

Still UK would be playing in the state of North Carolina, how is that fair? That's like UK inviting Duke to play somewhere in the state of Kentucky, other than Rupp.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I just quit after 3, didn't want to make him feel too bad.

Heck if we're gonna keep going:

Shane Battier, Shelden Williams, Jay Williams(before getting injured), Mike Giminski, and Johnny Dawkins are a few more who are/were good players in the NBA, and Jay Williams would have been but that motorcycle injury really messed him up.

Oh, wow. Battier and Williams are real stars. Love Jay Williams but sadly his career ended with that crash. He is a better basketball analyst than pro player anyway. Would love to see a list of all the flops thats come from Duke.
Aslan Wrote:Oh, wow. Battier and Williams are real stars. Love Jay Williams but sadly his career ended with that crash. He is a better basketball analyst than pro player anyway. Would love to see a list of all the flops thats come from Duke.

It's probably about the same length as the amount that have came from UK or UL. I don't know where you're going with your argument on here, but Duke has been THE basketball program of the last 20 years. It's okay if you disagree, I assume you will.
PC_You_Know Wrote:It's probably about the same length as the amount that have came from UK or UL. I don't know where you're going with your argument on here, but Duke has been THE basketball program of the last 20 years. It's okay if you disagree, I assume you will.

Why would you assume that? I'm not a dumb***. Sadly, Duke has had the best program the last 20 years. I'm just saying, the majority of the players that leave the program for the pro's are flops. Compare Duke's pro's to UNC's. Then again, no program compares to the pro's UNC has produced.
To end all discussing about playing each other. Coach K wanted to play at Cameron and in Charlotte. He didn't want to play at Rupp but who blames him. I wouldnt want to play there either. But Cal wouldnt let him play at his court and a neutral court.
Aslan Wrote:Why would you assume that? I'm not a dumb***. Sadly, Duke has had the best program the last 20 years. I'm just saying, the majority of the players that leave the program for the pro's are flops. Compare Duke's pro's to UNC's. Then again, no program compares to the pro's UNC has produced.

Only a fool would compare their NBA alumnus to North Carolina's.
How about this. Duke is a fantastic tradition. Lets end the argument.
PC_You_Know Wrote:per Jay Williams.

This gives Duke an amazing team for next year

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Nolan Smith
SF: Kyle Singler
PF: Mason Plumlee
C: Miles Plumlee

With backups Seth Curry, Andre Dawkins, Ryan Kelly, and Jordan Hairston.

Duke is going to have another amazing year in '10-'11.

its Joshua Not Jordan & You Call Your Self An Duke Fan You Probably Just Jumped On The Band Wagon When They Won The National Title
im already for that repeat already
14thregionrules Wrote:its Joshua Not Jordan & You Call Your Self An Duke Fan You Probably Just Jumped On The Band Wagon When They Won The National Title

My bad, and actually, I jumped on the bandwagon when I seen they were in the title game. LOL.
PC_You_Know Wrote:My bad, and actually, I jumped on the bandwagon when I seen they were in the title game. LOL.

i figured that and your just an wanna be duke fan so get off the bandwagon and like someone
14thregionrules Wrote:i figured that and your just an wanna be duke fan so get off the bandwagon and like someone

LOL. I have been a Duke fan since I was little. I remember picking Duke to win my bracket in the 4th grade, and I have been a Duke fan ever since. I'm a Sophomore in college now, so I've been a Duke fan for a while.
Pages: 1 2