Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Singler to remain at Duke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PC_You_Know Wrote:LOL. I have been a Duke fan since I was little. I remember picking Duke to win my bracket in the 4th grade, and I have been a Duke fan ever since. I'm a Sophomore in college now, so I've been a Duke fan for a while.

well if you was an true duke fan you would had got it right not wrong
14thregionrules Wrote:well if you was an true duke fan you would had got it right not wrong

Okay man. You need to take a class in the teaching of "English".
PC_You_Know Wrote:Okay man. You need to take a class in the teaching of "English".

how do i need to take an english class i said everything right you must not know how to read
14thregionrules Wrote:how do i need to take an english class i said everything right you must not know how to read

I seriously didn't think a fellow Duke fan could be so aggravating, but now I've found you.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I seriously didn't think a fellow Duke fan could be so aggravating, but now I've found you.

well you i wouldnt be so aggravating if you knew what you was talking about
14thregionrules Wrote:well you i wouldnt be so aggravating if you knew what you was talking about

Because I got a recruits name wrong I'm not a true Duke fan? I had it right beginning with a J, big whoop. I'm gonna put you on my ignore list, this is the first time I've even see a post from you on this site and you've already annoyed me. And once again, go to English class.
Singler is a good player, but I could score 20 a game with all the illegal screens Duke gets away with, seriously, when did they stop making that call in college hoops?
Pages: 1 2