Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3 Days Grace, Chevelle, & Adelita's Way @ Expo Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two tickets that are General Admission Floor Tickets for this show on April 7th in Pikeville @ The Eastern KY Expo Center. I'm asking $100 for them both.
Concert Cancelled
What for?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What for?

Because I couldn't sell my tickets. LOL. J/K. IDK I wondered the same thing but have been unable to find an answer. I just found out today as I posted on myspace and facebook. But refund is available via ticketmaster. So I assume, they're not rescheduling. Must be conflict of some sort.
I heard they cancelled because they couldn't sell enough tickets.

Only sold like 400 or something and Three Days Grace didn't even want to bother with the trip.
Expo Center just needs to bring in bands we haven't seen.

I honestly wouldn't have mind seeing Chevelle and Three Days Grace, but I know for a fact TDG has already been there and I'm pretty sure Chevelle may have come once too.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Expo Center just needs to bring in bands we haven't seen.

I honestly wouldn't have mind seeing Chevelle and Three Days Grace, but I know for a fact TDG has already been there and I'm pretty sure Chevelle may have come once too.

This is what I thought as well. Never saw them at the Expo but remembered that they had been there before.

FWIW, the Daughtry/Lifehouse concert coming up is pretty much sold out.

The Expo Center needs to see the obvious. New concerts=good, the same bands over and over again=bad.