Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Austin Peay @ (3) Kentucky 12/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions???

4:00 pm (CSS) <----watever that is.
It stands for Comcast/Charter Sports.

Kentucky 89
Austin Peay 60

John Wall - 28 points, 11 assists, 5 steal, 4 rebounds.
Patrick Patterson - 17 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks
Darius Miller - 12 points, 6 rebounds

Just a few predictions for fun to see how close I get...

Listen up guys, I heard that this game is Keightley night, and the Cats will be wearing the black jerseys. Anyone have any information on this?
Cats should be able to win this one by 15+.

Could possibly see some major minutes from Liggins in this one.
vundy33 Wrote:It stands for Comcast/Charter Sports.

what channel is that on???
I have no idea man, sorry. Go to TV guide and click TV listings, you should see it.
I'm going with a 25+ point win for the Wildcats.

Go Big Blue!
Kentucky 15+
I guess i'll have to watch this game online since i don't know if I have this on dishnetwork
Liggins will get tons of playing time in this game (since he will only get in when the game is well in-hand)
UK by 30
I just hope there is a lot of great highlights in this. Taking my 5 year to his first UK game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cats should be able to win this one by 15+.

Could possibly see some major minutes from Liggins in this one.

I don't understand why his name keeps getting brought up.. I think the only time we will see him the rest of the year is during the blowouts. and that don't bother me a bit.. I mean not once this year have i said, "i sure do wish they would put Liggins in" lol..

he's right where he needs to be for now..
oh.. and UK by 25
UK-103
Austin P-67

Wall-22 pts, 8 steals, 5 rebs
PPat-19 pts, 13 rebs, 3 blks
Cousins-16 pts, 10 rebs, 3 blks
I do not even want to TRY predicting stats but I will say UK by 19.
Ahhh and back to the easier games of the season until we get to SEC play. This should be an interesting one for the Wildcats considering that Austin Peay doesn't have anyone over 6'8''! All our big guys should have an easy time in this one, there will probably be alot of dunks and trips to the free throw line in this one!

Probable Starters for Austin Peay:
G Caleb Brown 6'0'' 170 Jr
G Wes Channels 6'3'' 210 Sr
F/G Anthony Campbell 6'6'' 185 So
F Marcel Williams 6'6'' 235 So
C John Fraley 6'8'' 220 So

I'm going to say that the Wildcats will win this one by 25
I think the reason Liggins keeps getting brought up is because some of us are curious about his situation...he just disappeared. I know I was looking forward to having a reliable backup to John Wall besides Eric Bledsoe.
UK by 25+
Uk- 115
ap-40
I don't know what areas of Kentucky comcast/charter sports southeast is available but here is the site to find out by putting in your zip code.

http://www.css-sports.com/pages/zipcode_finder
Tough luck for those who have Dish network or direct tv even if css is available in Kentucky anywhere its only on cable. The station is based out of Norcross,GA
Is CSS available in my area?
Is there a game you’re dying to watch tonight? Can’t find us in your local cable lineup? To see if CSS is available in your area, visit our Channel Finder. We’ll tell you who carries CSS in your area and on which channel.

How can I get CSS?
CSS is available through Comcast, Charter and other cable providers. We are not currently available through Dish Network or DirecTV.

How do I obtain a copy of a program or event I watched on CSS?
You can purchase copies of most CSS programming through M.I. Video (In some cases CSS does not have rights to resale broadcast). Call M.I. Video @ 678-749-8212 to order DVD copies. Make sure you know the air date and time of the game you want, as well as the participating teams.

I’m interested in advertising with CSS. Who do I contact?
Jon Cohen, our advertising sales manager, is your main man if you’re interested in reaching 5.9 million households across our 12-state coverage area. He can be reached at 770-559-2899 or [email]jon_cohen@cable.comcast.com[/email].

Who would I contact at CSS about a possible program idea or the development of a show?
We are always looking to make our programming lineup better, and we welcome written show proposals. Please email us at [email]css@csssports.com[/email] with written show proposals.

Where is CSS located?
We are based outside of Atlanta, and our mailing address is 2925 Courtyards Drive, Norcross, GA 30071.

If you can let css, dish network, directv know how you feel about not having this game available as an extra purchase at least on sat and about it not being available in most cities in Ky.

I don't know how css got a UK game if it isn't going to be available to the heart of the big blue nation.
This will e win 1999.....
Kentucky all the way
UK 107
A-Peay 54

Wall- 27pts. 11asts, 7stls
Patterson-21pts. 14rebs
Cousins- 19pts. 13rebs
Bledsoe- 17pts.
Miller-13pts.
got this in my email

Thank you for your email. Despite requests by viewers like yourself, Dish Network and DirecTV have yet to show an interest in adding CSS to their channel lineups. CSS is available to any cable or satellite provider nationwide that is willing to pay the established carriage fee, and we will continue to work on expanding our coverage area through all interested cable and satellite providers. Please contact them about your desire to have CSS on their lineup. The more requests they get from their subscribers the more likely they are to add us on. Unfortunately, the game will not be carried on Dish nor DirecTV this coming Saturday.

Thank you!
CSS is not available on DirecTV because they are currently in a standoff. Comcast also owns Versus, and DirecTV recently dropped Versus from their programming because Comcast was wanting to raise the rates (I assume the carriage fee), DirecTV said they would either have to lose money for the channel or charge customers more. Since they didn't want to pass the fee on to the customers, DirecTV dropped Comcast/Versus. Which sucks for me because some of the hockey games are on Versus.

So, in short, we need to find someone with access to CSS and get a stream rolling online or else we're all going to be listening to the radio. Comcast is DirecTV and Dish Network's primary competitor, so it'll be virtually impossible to watch this game unless someone we know has Comcast as their cable provider.
yeah if a stream is out there I will find it and post the link here.
CSS is mainly a southern thing in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee. It is based out of Atlanta and really caters more to the makrets in those states. It is not a bad channel to have because they have alot of shows geared towards talking about Southern sports. They also typically re-broadcast a lot of SEC football games (All UGA, UT, and BAMA football gets re-broadcast).

I had never heard of CSS until I moved to Atlanta.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:CSS is mainly a southern thing in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee. It is based out of Atlanta and really caters more to the makrets in those states. It is not a bad channel to have because they have alot of shows geared towards talking about Southern sports. They also typically re-broadcast a lot of SEC football games (All UGA, UT, and BAMA football gets re-broadcast).

I had never heard of CSS until I moved to Atlanta.

I have family in Somerset and they get CSS.
Pages: 1 2