Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Austin Peay @ (3) Kentucky 12/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
leecoukfan Wrote:I have family in Somerset and they get CSS.
Yeah its available to some cable providers in kentucky but I don't know how many.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah its available to some cable providers in kentucky but I don't know how many.

Yeah, i have no idea who their cable provider is. I hope you or someone else can get a link on here so we can watch it because i would hate to have to drive for almost 2 hours to watch the game!
I just found out that this game will be on ESPN360!! If any one has an internet provider that will let you get that or if someone can create a link from that.
windstream has espn 360 which i have but i don't have a tuner card Sad
Cats big in this one.
Cats by as many as they want. Im looking forward to seeing Liggins get some playing time. Also would like to see Hood get major minutes. I would sit Bledsoe in this one and let his ankle heel even though he played awesome against Indiana.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I don't understand why his name keeps getting brought up.. I think the only time we will see him the rest of the year is during the blowouts. and that don't bother me a bit.. I mean not once this year have i said, "i sure do wish they would put Liggins in" lol..

he's right where he needs to be for now..

I actually have said that. Against North Carolina, Wall was in the back cramping and Bledsoe picked up foul number four. It would have been really nice to be able to turn to Liggins at that point, because Kentucky was without a true point guard.
Cats are getting better each game,I don't think AP can slow them down,Cats by 30+,and everyone plays included Liggins.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK by 30

i agree
Belfry Wins Wrote:I actually have said that. Against North Carolina, Wall was in the back cramping and Bledsoe picked up foul number four. It would have been really nice to be able to turn to Liggins at that point, because Kentucky was without a true point guard.

lol. Maybe I'm crazy but I never doubted for a minute that this team could pull it out. Even without wall. They made me nervous but still I was personally glad he didn't come in.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:lol. Maybe I'm crazy but I never doubted for a minute that this team could pull it out. Even without wall. They made me nervous but still I was personally glad he didn't come in.

Whats ur real issue with liggins? im just curious
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the CATS are so delightful
And all the Louisville fans should know
10-0 10-0 10-0 10-0
if i find a stream i will post it here for anyone who can't get espn360.com or espn full court
Every game that has not been on cable I have watched from this website. It seems to work very well. http://www.justin.tv/funchester
and_1 Wrote:Every game that has not been on cable I have watched from this website. It seems to work very well. http://www.justin.tv/funchester
funchester got banned
UK Alot
Austin Peay a little
I will say UK- 95 and AP- 58
Pages: 1 2