Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Going to Win The Heisman?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this years Heisman trophy award?

I'll take Sam Bradford because he has been so consistent all season, but Colt McCoy is a close second.

Very tough to vote for just one this year.
I would also have to go with Sam Bradford as well. Even in their loss to Texas he still had a solid performance. Runner up would be MCcoy from texas.
Crabtree.
Sam Bradford has been great all season. If they win the Big 12 then he should for sure win it.
Thats funny you dont have Tebow as an opinion, but he wouldnt win it anyways.
I think that Bradford will win it.
Colt McCoy
Colt McCoy.
Tim Tebow how can you not put him on this list,
Tebow joins Archie Griffin as the only other 2 time Heisman winner.
I would love to see Crabtree win it. He is a very good wideout
sam bradford. the way he has been playing and everything is just amazing. if he has another big performance against missouri (which i think he will) then that should put him in the front run and win the heisman trophy.
Tebow, pending the outcome of this weekend.
Colt McCoy
ttt
Tim Tebow
tim tebow
Wow, you didn't even put Tebow on the list. Tebow has only tunred the ball over 2 times this year (someone may want to check my facts on that). I know he has only thrown 2 INT's and he never fumbles. Tebow led his team to the National Championship game and defeated the #1 team. He told everyone that he would turn the team around after the Ole Miss loss and he did. Tebow has not disappointed after winning it last year.
I'm gonna Colt McCoy.
Tebow that Ho!
Sam Bradford should win it. he is putting up unbelievable numbers and has helped his team win the big 12 championship and got his team to the BCS game.
Other.....................Tebow
Tebow
Tim Tebow definitely. Watch him play the game and look how much he loves the game of football. He took the blame after their loss to Ole miss and has absolutely went crazy since then destroying everyone, and then beating the #1 team and took his team to the championship game. Bradford has had a good season and so has Colt McCoy, but I would put Tebow 1st, McCoy 2nd, Bradford 3rd
wow how is the heck is tim tebow not on the list ......hes the best college football player in the nation hands down....nooo contest
Tim Tebow, just because he has led Florida on an unrivaled hot streak who has blown out nearly every opponent they have faced (except Ole Miss and Bama).
Javon Ringer or Tim Tebow
Tebow
Colt Mccoy.
TIM TEBOW.... that's who should win the heisman
Pages: 1 2