Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Going to Win The Heisman?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I personally think Harrell is the best player on the list, with that being said however I think the loss to Oklahoma killed his chances. I say Tebow wins it.
I'm gonna have to say Tebow will prolly win it simply because he is the best football player in the nation. If it came down to numbers it would go to one of the 3 QB's from the Big 12 (Bradford, Herrell, McCoy). With that bein said, I'd pick Herrell. Yeah they lost to Oklahoma but he still had a good game, 33-55 361 yards 3 TD's 1 INT. I think its crazy people started writin him off after that loss.
Tebow.
Where is Tim Tebow???
Seriously..
I think Colt McCoy shoud win it, he has done more with less talent. But Bradford has too much momentum right now and he'll be the clear winner. Tebow would have won it again had he not played a less than solid first part of the season. But Bradford in a landslide I think. Graig Cooper Heisman 09! Go Canes!!!!!
Personally, would like to see Colt win it, but I dont think voters will overlook what Bradford has done, leading the Sooners to the most prolific scoring season in NCAA history.
BTW, they have named the 3 finalists for this year.....Tebow, Bradford and Colt.
Sam Bradford from the Sooners is most deserving to win this season. Just look at his numbers. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/pro...rId=188934
Randell Cobb.........lol I wish but really Tim Tebow is my pick I hate to say it because I really dislike Florida but the man can play football.
Ringer should have won the Heisman.
I want Colt to win it being a Texas fan but I think you could flip a coin and have just as good chance at finding out between him and Sam Bradford. Tebow did good but his team lost to Ole Miss, If these votes go based on leadership and all around it would be between he and Colt because they have lead their teams respectively. Bradford has a complete team aiding him. I guess we will find out Saturday night though.
Pages: 1 2