Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK @ #1 Tennessee 03-02-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sunday @ 12
I will be there to watch UK pull off an upset by 7
If we see the team from the first half of the ole miss game uk by 10. If the second half team shows its going to get ugly.
If they play the way they played the first ten minutes of the game against Ole Miss they have a chance.
uk by 2 74 to 72 crawford hits a jump shot to win the game
I dont care is Kentucky is playing the Lakers im gonna pick them to win....so UK 67 Tennessee 62.....
This is gonna be a tough one for the Cats. To pull out a win at Knoxville will be tough. I'm gonna have to go with my Cats on this one! Cats by 4+!!
I'm really trying to be optimistic about this........ UK by 4-6
This is gonna be real tough considering Tennessee is gonna be one ****ed off team coming in, but as long as we can play our tough d and slow down Lofton once again we can pull this out.

UK-65
UT-61
If we win this game, I think we have to be a lock for the NCAA Tourney, barring we don't completely lose out (@USC, UF, one and done in SEC). I mean with this win, UK will take over sole possession of first in the East and will be sitting on 11 SEC wins...I just don't know if they'll be able to do it with UT finally get some rest over crazy road trips @Memphis and @Vandy...
Hope the cats win...if they play this game like the first half of the ole miss, they shouldnt have any problem, intensity, and focus wise, but if lofton gets hot, you'll never kno wat will happen.Cats by 2, on a buzzer beater.
Oh man! This is bigger than any game in the past two years considering the NCAA touney factors into it. I will go ahead and say that UK has the chance to win this game but that they must play in the correct style. It is the same as all of these "ugly" yet beautiful wins, keep the pace low, keep scoring between 57-65 and we WILL HAVE THIS GAME IN OUR HANDS. One of the best things anyone can say about this team is that they can pull out these close, close games. Something that our team last year could not do. SO in regards to the UT game, we need to hold Lofton to 12-14 points, keep the pace low, feed to Patterson as MUCH AS POSSIBLE and control the ball. If we play smart and within ourselves then this game is ours! GOCATS!!!!!!!
LIPS Wrote:I dont care is Kentucky is playing the Lakers im gonna pick them to win....so UK 67 Tennessee 62.....
Nice! I'd pick this year's UK team over any of the Celtic teams of the 70s/80s. :eek: :Thumbs:

Cats overcome a 10 point halftime deficit and win by 3!
We better go into halftime up at least 8. That might help us considering we never come out hot in the second half.

UK better play their best game of the year to win this one.
UMMMM Tenn. by 30 now.
The PTI guys gave us a 1% chance to win this game.
What I want to happen.....
Kentucky76
Tennessee73

What I'm afraid will happen.....
Kentucky58
Tennessee81
UK names the score in this one
Chris Lofton goes off in this one...last game in Rupp, still bitter....he goes for 30+ and they beat UK 78-53
Well without Patterson, I will say UT by 16. 87-71.
UK by 2 on a Crawford 3
Carter should step up this game if he knows how.
Tennessee 79 Kentucky 65
My prediction is now shot out the window. I mean to say that the game is now dependent on Jared Carter's performance is an understatment. UT will win and I will say it won't be pretty. I will say UT by 15. I still love my CATS though!!!!!

One thing I can say, is that it figures that this would happen but at least it is not when we are not competing for a national title (Keith Bogans, Derek Anderson). Just think if this happened and we where fighting for a number one seed? You have to look at it from some sort of bright side.
I think VOLS take a lesson from the Dores in the this one and blow UK out of the water 89-48. Just a guess
OMG Wrote:I think VOLS take a lesson from the Dores in the this one and blow UK out of the water 89-48. Just a guess

How manny diff predictions are you gonna make?
MVP2 Wrote:How manny diff predictions are you gonna make?

As many as I can until I get it right!! LOL

That's only two and I still said UT was gonna win.
Hope UK can pull it out but im gonna say UT by 7 just to make me feel better if we win.
Well I'm watching the game and I can say that Patterson is a huge loss and you don't really know how much until you see them without him. Like Houston al over.
Yea UK looks horrible right now, were gonna lose by 40 again.
Pages: 1 2 3