Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK @ #1 Tennessee 03-02-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea UK looks horrible right now, were gonna lose by 40 again.

The state of Tennessee own us!
Were starting to look better now.
34-27 halftime lead by Tennessee..Uk was down 20-5 at one point. Of course, Chris Lofton didn't play the last 8 minutes of the first half.
OMG Wrote:34-27 halftime lead by Tennessee..Uk was down 20-5 at one point.
Good comeback by the cats but they are looking horrible running their offensive plays. Tacky fouls called also. Shocks me that Carter hasent played yet.
Great half by Kentucky. They never paniced, even when they were down 20-5, they continued to be patient on offense. Huge foul on Bradley when they were down by 5 on their next to last possesion. That was a terrible call.
And by the way, where is Jared Carter:confused: . Everyone talked so much about how he was going to have to play a lot today, even Gillispie.
I think the reason he is not playing is because he just is horrible.
Batpuff Wrote:I think the reason he is not playing is because he just is horrible.
Smile This could be the best response I have ever heard lol
He is 7 foot plus and cant even get a got look at the rim or even take over the boards.
Batpuff Wrote:I think the reason he is not playing is because he just is horrible.

According to Gillispie he had improved drastically in practice and was going to be a big part of the team's success for the rest of the season.
I probably would play Carter since Tenn isnt killing us down low. We just need some shooters.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:According to Gillispie he had improved drastically in practice and was going to be a big part of the team's success for the rest of the season.

Well if he has then why hasnt he seen the floor.
YEa crawford with 4 and still no carter.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Great half by Kentucky. They never paniced, even when they were down 20-5, they continued to be patient on offense. Huge foul on Bradley when they were down by 5 on their next to last possesion. That was a terrible call.
And by the way, where is Jared Carter:confused: . Everyone talked so much about how he was going to have to play a lot today, even Gillispie.

The reason they didn't panic is because they've been in that situation so many times they're use to it.
[B]how Bout Them Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Goooo Cats Keep It Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
Batpuff Wrote:Well if he has then why hasnt he seen the floor.

That's what I want to know.Rolleyes
Where has Harris been all season.
Oh my god
Could be the 1st lead of the game.
We just took the lead!! Big Grin
UK is up and they still show highlights of Tenn going to a commercial.
No matter if UK wins or not without their best player on the floor I gotta be proud of em.
Well there is why Carter doesnt play!!!!!!!!!
Carter was in for oh a whole 10 seconds.
Oh but he was able to pickup a foul in that short span. lol
RavenBoy Wrote:No matter if UK wins or not without their best player on the floor I gotta be proud of em.
Heck you might as well say been without two of there best players with crawford on the bench in foul trouble.
Carter got in the scorebook
I think even if the Lose today and can win the rest of the season they will make the Tourny!!!
I myself think that the showing today will help them!!!!!
Ugly Series there.
Much needed TV time-out!!
Pages: 1 2 3