Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Desantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(08-18-2021, 06:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Texas ranks 25th in the nation in COVID deaths per 100,000 population.

Florida ranks 26th in the nation in COVID deaths per 100,000 population.

The village idiots want us to believe that the governors of Florida and Texas are horribly mismanaging the pandemic in their respective states and nothing could be further from the truth. The Democrat governors of the states that lead the nation in COVID deaths per 100,000 population all strangled their states' economies and deprived their students of far more days in class. But the village idiots think that DeSantis and Abbot should be governing more like Andrew Cuomo is governing (but not for much longer).

One would hope that no American citizen would be so stupid as to support a total failure like Cuomo while attacking two successful governors, but we have at least two participants in this thread who are living proof that there are American citizens who really are that stupid.
Quooter how they rank since the vaccine came out ?
Democrats breaking the law and village idiots supporting Democrats breaking the law. Nothing new here.
(08-18-2021, 08:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats breaking the law and village idiots supporting Democrats breaking the law. Nothing new here.
Quooter how do the states rank after the vaccine ?
If a basketball team leads by 50 points at the end of the third quarter but finishes the fourth quarter only 35 points ahead, who wins the game? The goal of the actions taken by state governments in the early stages of the pandemic was to "flatten the curve." Texas and Florida achieved that goal. 

Were the deaths of the people who Andrew Cuomo and other Democrat governors sentenced to death through an idiotic policy that sent infected patients into nursing homes less tragic than more recent deaths? I don't think so.

The village idiots focus on potential GOP presidential candidates who have managed the pandemic in their states very effectively is one of the more idiotic things that has been done in this forum. However, it pales in comparison to creating an "Afghanistan" thread in a lame attempt to blame the humanitarian disaster in that country on a former president who has been out of office for over six months. These are two of the most moronic threads in the history of BGR.
(08-18-2021, 09:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]If a basketball team leads by 50 points at the end of the third quarter but finishes the fourth quarter only 35 points ahead, who wins the game? The goal of the actions taken by state governments in the early stages of the pandemic was to "flatten the curve." Texas and Florida achieved that goal. 

Were the deaths of the people who Andrew Cuomo and other Democrat governors sentenced to death through an idiotic policy that sent infected patients into nursing homes less tragic than more recent deaths? I don't think so.

The village idiots focus on potential GOP presidential candidates who have managed the pandemic in their states very effectively is one of the more idiotic things that has been done in this forum. However, it pales in comparison to creating an "Afghanistan" thread in a lame attempt to blame the humanitarian disaster in that country on a former president who has been out of office for over six months. These are two of the most moronic threads in the history of BGR.
That was last year.  

they are losing the game this year. 

if they spread the Delta Variant to the population centers of NYC, Chicago, and LA we are back in disasterous American losses again.  

of course suddenly Quooter only cares about afghans now.  But 4 years ago he hated Muslims.  
what a joke! As always.
(08-18-2021, 09:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]If a basketball team leads by 50 points at the end of the third quarter but finishes the fourth quarter only 35 points ahead, who wins the game? The goal of the actions taken by state governments in the early stages of the pandemic was to "flatten the curve." Texas and Florida achieved that goal. 

DA I didn't ask you for the score of a Ball Game. Again how many deaths after the vaccine ?
Twin Ticks, you are playing a losing hand. Your best strategy at this point would be to go into hiding like the cowardly pedophile for whom you voted has done. Then, reemerge and claim all of the bad things that have happened on Biden's watch is old news. There is a strategy for you. Of course, it will not work any better for you than it will for Pedo Joe, but it is better than your current strategy of blaming all of the bad Biden news on somebody else.

I've been saying the following on this forum since 2010. Dems think all they have to do to make their dreams come true and destroy their enemies, is to voice those things in the form of talking points. Lie, repeat, parrot, revise, deny and insist. And then keep on doing it.  

Since they so fondly and desperately WANT to believe their own lies, one could never hope to win any debate point with them because in their mind, the more they resist the more real it all becomes. i.e. William Jefferson Clinton. The trailblazer speaks---
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/clinton-i-...8273987946
(08-18-2021, 11:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

I've been saying the following on this forum since 2010. Dems think all they have to do to make their dreams come true and destroy their enemies, is to voice those things in the form of talking points. Lie, repeat, parrot, revise, deny and insist. And then keep on doing it.  

Since they so fondly and desperately WANT to believe their own lies, one could never hope to win any debate point with them because in their mind, the more they resist the more real it all becomes. i.e. William Jefferson Clinton. The trailblazer speaks---
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/clinton-i-...8273987946
I agree. You have also pointed out how the Twin Ticks seem to believe that all they have to do to win a debate is to be the last person posting in a thread - no matter how idiotic their last post may be. There has already been a drop-off among liberals posting in this forum. I suspect that as the Biden administration continues to self-destruct, more liberal posters will decide that it is time to throw in the towel or scale back their participation level.

I don't believe that the Twin Ticks are that smart. They will be bashing Trump no matter how much worse things get for the current administration.
^^^Vaccinated people can still get the virus and spread the virus. Not surprising the village idiots don't know this. Plus the guy was 84 and was obviously vaccinated and probably practiced social distancing and wore a mask. But in true liberal form, have to complain and look high and low for a scapegoat. Not to mention has nothing whatsoever to do with Desantis...huge waste of bandwidth and my time, as usual...
(08-19-2021, 11:45 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Vaccinated people can still get the virus and spread the virus. Not surprising the village idiots don't know this. Plus the guy was 84 and was obviously vaccinated and probably practiced social distancing and wore a mask. But in true liberal form, have to complain and look high and low for a scapegoat. Not to mention has nothing whatsoever to do with Desantis...huge waste of bandwidth and my time, as usual...
DA if the Trumpsters would take the Vaccine their would be a lot less of this happening

So Jet 84 is the cut off for you ?
You don't try to respond to my post at all, you make an idiotic statement about Trump voters causing deaths which if false, and then close with another idiotic statement. Going to be hard for you to come up with a dumber post today vector but it's early and you will find a way like you always do.
It is too bad that so many people believe the mostly Democrat propaganda concerning COVID-19. If you are vaccinated, then you can still spread the disease. If you are vaccinated, you can still catch the disease. If you wear a mask and are vaccinated, then you can still get the disease and/or spread the disease.

Also, considering how many people like me have recovered from COVID-19, there has not been enough study and information made public about natural immunity to the disease. I will probably get the vaccine at some point, but I am in no hurry. Everything that I have read tells me that it is much rarer for people who have had COVID-19 and recovered to catch the disease again than it is for vaccinated people to get the disease.

Demonizing and discriminating against people who have recovered from COVID-19 but who have not been vaccinated serves no useful purpose.
(08-19-2021, 12:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]You don't try to respond to my post at all, you make an idiotic statement about Trump voters causing deaths which if false, and then close with another idiotic statement. Going to be hard for you to come up with a dumber post today vector but it's early and you will find a way like you always do.
Jet it's overwhelming Fact the Trumpsters won't take their shots and yeas they are causing deaths look at where all the cases are.
So Jet when you reach the age of 84 that's the cut off for you ?
(08-19-2021, 01:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]It is too bad that so many people believe the mostly Democrat propaganda concerning COVID-19. If you are vaccinated, then you can still spread the disease. If you are vaccinated, you can still catch the disease. If you wear a mask and are vaccinated, then you can still get the disease and/or spread the disease.

Also, considering how many people like me have recovered from COVID-19, there has not been enough study and information made public about natural immunity to the disease. I will probably get the vaccine at some point, but I am in no hurry. Everything that I have read tells me that it is much rarer for people who have had COVID-19 and recovered to catch the disease again than it is for vaccinated people to get the disease.

Demonizing and discriminating against people who have recovered from COVID-19 but who have not been vaccinated serves no useful purpose.
You can die wearing your seatbelt.  
You can get lung cancer without smoking.  
We could go on all day, but these weak fallacies you constantly use suggest all or nothing is destructive to our nation.  

These offer protection against the virus.  Is it 100% Nope but any protection is better than nothing.  

Hooter, you better do some research.  Alpha COVID folks are susceptible to Delta.  I would suggest do that on someone else's computer.  Your algorithm takes you to nothing but fake news.
Note to village idiots: I don't take advice from village idiots. If you are a lying POS, then your keystrokes are wasted on me.
(08-19-2021, 02:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2021, 12:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]You don't try to respond to my post at all, you make an idiotic statement about Trump voters causing deaths which if false, and then close with another idiotic statement. Going to be hard for you to come up with a dumber post today vector but it's early and you will find a way like you always do.
Jet it's overwhelming Fact the Trumpsters won't take their shots and yeas they are causing deaths look at where all the cases are.
I have lost too many brain cells looking at your idiotic posts today. I am solving Rubik's cube now to replace those brain cells, so no more time for you.
(08-19-2021, 03:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Note to village idiots: I don't take advice from village idiots. If you are a lying POS, then your keystrokes are wasted on me.
Most likely it was the COVID that slowed your Neurological functions, hooter, but, nah, you were this dull before your bout with the Trump flu.

(08-19-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
I have lost too many brain cells looking at your idiotic posts today. I am solving Rubik's cube now to replace those brain cells, so no more time for you.
You couldn't solve a one-colored rubix cube. Big Grin

(08-19-2021, 04:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]For the village idiots

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/stat...6827068416
This has been public knowledge.

"This chapter focuses on one of the common fallacies in Western philosophy called 'all or nothing (AON)'. AON presents a false dilemma by suggesting that there are only two options – either all or nothing – when in fact there are many more options in the middle ground between those two extremes. AON also happens in the political arena anytime a politician insists that being against one of the policies is equivalent to being against all of them. Often people adopt a kind of all or nothing attitude when it comes to supporting a candidate or political party. Of course, the argument suggests that gun laws would be completely ineffectual – criminals would still find ways to buy guns. But AON also appears in politics when people are proposing or drafting laws and policy."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/...65811.ch68
Butthead voice: "Huh huh...dumb people...Uh huh huh huh
(08-19-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
Jet then you better give it up because that's one thing you are short on. You sure you are just trying to open a bag of chips or soda.
So do you still think 84 is the cut off ?

The Red/Blue Divide in COVID-19 Vaccination Rates is Growing | KFF
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(08-19-2021, 04:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Yea Jet you better give it up on that Rubik's cube since you think the cut off age is 84  Sick Sick Sick
I can work Rubik's cube in 10-15 minutes. But if I keep reading your posts that could easily slip to an hour or more...
(08-19-2021, 05:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I can work Rubik's cube in 10-15 minutes. But if I keep reading your posts that could easily slip to an hour or more...
Jet you can't clean a litter box Damm if you ain't funny
Let’s see if you boys can follow this analogy.

Your favorite hs team can do a lot of things and have a decent season it’s not 15-0 or 0-10.

They could go 8-2 and make the region finals.
They can go 5-5 but win district.

Maybe they go 3-7 but beat the rival you haven’t beaten in 20 years.

Masks, vaccines, and health guidelines are not all or nothing.

Nobody compels anybody to play for your favorite team. Parents and children make their own choices of whether to participate in team sports. In this case, the federal government is attempting to compel Americans to submit to experimental vaccinations that have unusually high morbidity and mortality rates.
Quote:Israel, Once the Model for Beating Covid, Faces New Surge of Infections

One of the most vaccinated societies, Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, raising questions about the vaccine’s efficacy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15