Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Desantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(08-21-2021, 09:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 08:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Lying, distracting, and lying some more will not make the Afghan mess go away. Neither will blaming Americans trapped there for their situation.
That’s why you’re whining about Afghanistan. You hope it can cover up the insurrection and the Trump flu. 

also that’s true about Desantis.  Your vacuums and Q boards won’t tell you that, but it’s true.  May want to log on somebody else’s computer to get the real information.
Liar. Nobody believes that there was an insurrection, not even Joe Biden's FBI. It does not matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is never transformed into the truth. Most of us had parents that taught us that early in life.

I won't bother posting the stats again showing how much better Florida has fared in the pandemic than most blue states. You know that you are a liar and so does everybody else. You may think that you are fooling a few people but most are not fooled at all by your poor excuses for lies.
FBI says no conspiracy which would mean treason and hangings. Incitement of insurrection is obvious.

Don’t bother.  You will just look stupid in the next few weeks. 

Who is Desantis largest donor, Hooter?  If you don’t answer you are a the biggest coward on this board.
I have no idea who DeSantis's largest donor is and I don't really care. I know that the Chinese government has been the Biden family's largest benefactor for years.
Oh boy that is the most cowardly dishonest post you’ve ever made.  If I were wrong you would have tried to smack me down. Big Grin 
Ron Desantis is killing Floridians for profit.  Typical of modern day trumplicans.
(08-21-2021, 09:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]That’s why you’re whining about Afghanistan. You hope it can cover up the insurrection and the Trump flu. 

also that’s true about Desantis.  Your vacuums and Q boards won’t tell you that, but it’s true.  May want to log on somebody else’s computer to get the real information.
Liar. Nobody believes that there was an insurrection, not even Joe Biden's FBI. It does not matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is never transformed into the truth. Most of us had parents that taught us that early in life.

I won't bother posting the stats again showing how much better Florida has fared in the pandemic than most blue states. You know that you are a liar and so does everybody else. You may think that you are fooling a few people but most are not fooled at all by your poor excuses for lies.
FBI says no conspiracy which would mean treason and hangings. Incitement of insurrection is obvious.

Who is Desantis largest donor, Hooter?  If you don’t answer you are a the biggest coward on this board.
I have no idea who DeSantis's largest donor is and I don't really care. I know that the Chinese government has been the Biden family's largest benefactor for years.
Oh boy that is the most cowardly dishonest post you’ve ever made.  If I were wrong you would have tried to smack me down. Big Grin 
Ron Desantis is killing Floridians for profit.  Typical of modern day trumplicans.
No, I have no intention to Google answers to questions that you ask. You may do your own Googling and post your findings if you want but you are the last person on this planet who will be directing me to do work for you.
(08-21-2021, 10:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Liar. Nobody believes that there was an insurrection, not even Joe Biden's FBI. It does not matter how many times you repeat a lie, it is never transformed into the truth. Most of us had parents that taught us that early in life.

No, I have no intention to Google answers to questions that you ask. You may do your own Googling and post your findings if you want but you are the last person on this planet who will be directing me to do work for you.
Quooter it's starting to make some sense now follow the money.

Governor Ron DeSantis Announces New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Pasco County (flgov.com)

DeSantis top donor invests in COVID drug governor promotes (apnews.com)
(08-22-2021, 07:56 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]FBI says no conspiracy which would mean treason and hangings. Incitement of insurrection is obvious.

Governor Ron DeSantis Announces New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Pasco County (flgov.com)

You are implying that people suffering from COVID-19 should not receive effective treatment because a donor to DeSantis's campaign invested in the company that developed the treatment. Does that really make sense to you village idiots?

So should residents of states whose Democrat governors and other Democrat politicians received donations from individuals invested in BlackRock also be denied treatment with Monoclonal Antibodies? You fools don't even realize how idiotic that sounds, do you?

Quote:It’s not unusual for hedge funds to have a wide range of investments. And BlackRock, which has primarily donated to Democratic candidates, though has also donated substantially to Republicans, has a large holding in the company - more so than Citadel.
^^^If they realized how idiotic they sound, they would cease to be idiots. So no.
(08-22-2021, 11:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 07:56 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 09:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea who DeSantis's largest donor is and I don't really care. I know that the Chinese government has been the Biden family's largest benefactor for years.

You are implying that people suffering from COVID-19 should not receive effective treatment because a donor to DeSantis's campaign invested in the company that developed the treatment. Does that really make sense to you village idiots?

So should residents of states whose Democrat governors and other Democrat politicians received donations from individuals invested in BlackRock also be denied treatment with Monoclonal Antibodies? You fools don't even realize how idiotic that sounds, do you?

Quote:It’s not unusual for hedge funds to have a wide range of investments. And BlackRock, which has primarily donated to Democratic candidates, though has also donated substantially to Republicans, has a large holding in the company - more so than Citadel.
Didn't say that Quooter all i am saying DeSantis is pushing for and opening clinics up and promoting a drug that his biggest donor has 15.9 million shares of stock take it every how you want.

(08-22-2021, 11:17 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^If they realized how idiotic they sound, they would cease to be idiots. So no.
Jet just stick to your rubik's cube

"Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has donated $10.75 million to a political committee that supports DeSantis — $5.75 million in 2018 and $5 million last April."
That's a lot of money old buddy
Nobody donates to Dems...triple dumb...
China has given millions to the Bidens and nothing from you fools.
Pure stupidity.
(08-22-2021, 01:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody donates to Dems...triple dumb...
China has given millions to the Bidens and nothing from you fools.
Pure stupidity.
Jet and you buy stuff from China so you are donating to President Biden and you call me stupid got to be the dumbest one on here.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/flo...01893.html

Florida is the only state where more people are dying of COVID now than ever before. What went wrong?

“Vaccines are working to prevent deaths in many other countries that have seen post vaccine spike in cases, and most other states in the U.S. as well. Florida is different,” Dr. Vincent Rajkumar, a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic, recently explained on Twitter. “What’s different in Florida is that, relative to the vaccination rate (~50%), the relaxation of distancing and masking was disproportionately high. Leaders expressed disdain for masks and mask mandates. The total number of people unvaccinated is high. And hospitals got overwhelmed.”
(08-25-2021, 09:29 AM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/flo...01893.html

Florida is the only state where more people are dying of COVID now than ever before. What went wrong?

“Vaccines are working to prevent deaths in many other countries that have seen post vaccine spike in cases, and most other states in the U.S. as well. Florida is different,” Dr. Vincent Rajkumar, a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic, recently explained on Twitter. “What’s different in Florida is that, relative to the vaccination rate (~50%), the relaxation of distancing and masking was disproportionately high. Leaders expressed disdain for masks and mask mandates. The total number of people unvaccinated is high. And hospitals got overwhelmed.”
And Texas has passed New York in Deaths from the Nasty Trump Flu 
Quooter ever found those numbers deaths after the vaccine ?
(08-25-2021, 11:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2021, 09:29 AM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/flo...01893.html

Texas has a much lower death rate from COVID than New York. Are you lying or just too stupid to understand statistics?

Are you aware of why Democrats are criticizing DeSantis's handling of the pandemic and why they chose to compare Florida's record to California's record in such a way to make it seem like he is doing a poor job compared to Democrat governors? The states at the top of the rankings of COVID deaths per capita have Democrat governors and Florida has a far better record than New York and New Jersey. Florida also has one of the nation's highest average age because it is such a popular destination for retirees. In addition, the fact that Florida is also one of the nation's most popular tourist destinations is an additional challenge during a pandemic.

The only reason Democrats are going after DeSantis is that he is among the top presidential prospects in the GOP for 2024 and beyond. He has kept Florida in the middle of the pack, as measured by COVID deaths per capita and he has done so without destroying Florida's economy. He is among those most responsible for bringing an influx of people and businesses to his state that have fled states with Democrat governors.

If you pay attention to the COVID statistics, it seems like the variability between states has been shrinking with time. In other words, over the long run, I am not sure that there will be a huge difference in states at the top and bottom of the lists, regardless of what actions their state's governors have taken. If that is true, then states that have made efforts to preserve jobs will deserve far more credit than Democrats like you will ever give.
(08-25-2021, 11:46 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2021, 11:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Texas has a much lower death rate from COVID than New York. Are you lying or just too stupid to understand statistics?
Quooter

Texas deaths from the Nasty Trump Flu 55,719
New York deaths from the Nast Trump Flu 53,662 that's after the new governor added 12,000 more deaths
And no I don't claim to be a Statistician but since you claim to be a expert could you enlighten us on what it is after the vaccine
A Florida teacher who couldn't get vaccinated because of her cancer treatment died of COVID-19. Her union says she caught it from her classroom, which had no mask mandate.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/flo...51272.html
(08-25-2021, 04:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]A Florida teacher who couldn't get vaccinated because of her cancer treatment died of COVID-19. Her union says she caught it from her classroom, which had no mask mandate.

Was she wearing a mask? Teacher unions in some states have fought mask mandates for teachers but I do not know of any state where masks are prohibited. This just sounds like another cheap political attack on DeSantis to me. Teacher unions are arms of the Democrat Party. It is no surprise that they would try to pin COVID deaths on a popular Republican. I mean, that is the purpose of this thread, isn't it?
(08-25-2021, 04:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2021, 04:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]A Florida teacher who couldn't get vaccinated because of her cancer treatment died of COVID-19. Her union says she caught it from her classroom, which had no mask mandate.

Was she wearing a mask? Teacher unions in some states have fought mask mandates for teachers but I do not know of any state where masks are prohibited. This just sounds like another cheap political attack on DeSantis to me. Teacher unions are arms of the Democrat Party. It is no surprise that they would try to pin COVID deaths on a popular Republican. I mean, that is the purpose of this thread, isn't it?
Quooter his numbers are dropping every day.

Quooter you better talk to your boy DeSantis and tell him he better get this Nasty Trump Flu under control or he will be on the sidelines watching like Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-flo...hp&pc=U531
(08-25-2021, 06:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter you better talk to your boy DeSantis and tell him he better get this Nasty Trump Flu under control or he will be on the sidelines watching like Trump

You remind me of what idiots you are every time you refer to the pandemic as the Trump flu. What kind of morons did your mothers raise? Are there more like you at home?
(08-25-2021, 07:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2021, 06:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

You remind me of what idiots you are every time you refer to the pandemic as the Trump flu. What kind of morons did your mothers raise? Are there more like you at home?
Quooter Trump let this nasty virus in this country under his watch he failed at his number one job protect the people. DeSantis his numbers are dropping every day he better get this Nasty Trump Flu under control
Let's not forget the Village Idiots repeating former Governor Cuomo's lies and arguing that he was managing the pandemic in his state better than DeSantis was doing in Florida. Now, those same Village Idiots are still trying to argue that DeSantis is doing a bad job. Never once did the Village Idiots admit that Cuomo did a horrible job, nor did they acknowledge that he underreported COVID deaths in New York.

Cuomo's successor has apparently decided to tell the truth about DeSantis so that she does not get tangled in his cover-up.

This is an example of why the Village Idiots have no credibility here and will never have any credibility. They repeat the lies of crooked politicians and make up their own lies along the way. 

Cuomo should have been impeached for the thousands of lives that were needlessly lost from COVID on his watch, along with his cover-up of the scale of those deaths. Instead, he was forced to resign over allegations of sexual harassment.

Quote:Governor Kathy Hochul Acknowledges 12,000 More Deaths in New York From COVID Than Previously Disclosed by Cuomo
Newly sworn in Governor Kathy Hochul on Wednesday acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state of New York that had been previously disclosed by Andrew Cuomo.
Quote:New York Governor Kathy Hochul promised more government transparency on her first day in office, and by day’s end her administration had quietly acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state from COVID-19 than had been publicized by her predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.

[i]New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office.
[/i]
We reported more than a year ago that former Governor Cuomo instituted policies that ensured nursing homes millions in COVID funds and the resulting deaths of elderly New Yorkers.  This was not shared by the mainstream media.
The Village Idiots are the biggest liars on the planet, They have no shame and no credibility. Everyone knows it but they still lie 24/7 because lying is all they know and all they do.
(08-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not forget the Village Idiots repeating former Governor Cuomo's lies and arguing that he was managing the pandemic in his state better than DeSantis was doing in Florida. Now, those same Village Idiots are still trying to argue that DeSantis is doing a bad job. Never once did the Village Idiots admit that Cuomo did a horrible job, nor did they acknowledge that he underreported COVID deaths in New York.

Cuomo's successor has apparently decided to tell the truth about DeSantis so that she does not get tangled in his cover-up.

This is an example of why the Village Idiots have no credibility here and will never have any credibility. They repeat the lies of crooked politicians and make up their own lies along the way. 

Cuomo should have been impeached for the thousands of lives that were needlessly lost from COVID on his watch, along with his cover-up of the scale of those deaths. Instead, he was forced to resign over allegations of sexual harassment.

Quote:Governor Kathy Hochul Acknowledges 12,000 More Deaths in New York From COVID Than Previously Disclosed by Cuomo
Newly sworn in Governor Kathy Hochul on Wednesday acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state of New York that had been previously disclosed by Andrew Cuomo.
Quote:New York Governor Kathy Hochul promised more government transparency on her first day in office, and by day’s end her administration had quietly acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state from COVID-19 than had been publicized by her predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.

[i]New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office.
[/i]
We reported more than a year ago that former Governor Cuomo instituted policies that ensured nursing homes millions in COVID funds and the resulting deaths of elderly New Yorkers.  This was not shared by the mainstream media.
Quooter Texas leads NY in deaths from that Nasty Trump Flu
Have you found the Stats for deaths after the vaccine

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coronavi...story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/us/covid-...index.html

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/202...-patients/
(08-26-2021, 07:41 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not forget the Village Idiots repeating former Governor Cuomo's lies and arguing that he was managing the pandemic in his state better than DeSantis was doing in Florida. Now, those same Village Idiots are still trying to argue that DeSantis is doing a bad job. Never once did the Village Idiots admit that Cuomo did a horrible job, nor did they acknowledge that he underreported COVID deaths in New York.

[/i]

Village idiot, Texas has a much larger population than New York. California has had more COVID deaths than Texas but it has a much larger population than Texas. I have provided the statistics for COVID deaths per 100,000 population, yet you continue to yammer on about total deaths, without regard to the population of states. It is an idiotic, transparent attempt to mislead on your part. However, you forget to consider that not everybody is a village idiot.

1. California (Population: 39,613,493)

2. Texas (Population: 29,730,311)

3. Florida (Population: 21,944,577)

4. New York (Population: 19,299,981)

5. Pennsylvania (Population: 12,804,123)

6. Illinois (Population: 12,569,321)

7. Ohio (Population: 11,714,618)

8. Georgia (Population: 10,830,007)

9. North Carolina (Population: 10,701,022)

10. Michigan (Population: 9,992,427)
Here is the latest statistics on Covid death rates over the past 7 days.  Mississippi has the highest rate, followed by Louisiana, Florida, Arkansas, Wyoming, Nevada, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas and Alabama.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/pu...uly-1.html
(08-26-2021, 10:27 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

[/i]

Village idiot, Texas has a much larger population than New York. California has had more COVID deaths than Texas but it has a much larger population than Texas. I have provided the statistics for COVID deaths per 100,000 population, yet you continue to yammer on about total deaths, without regard to the population of states. It is an idiotic, transparent attempt to mislead on your part. However, you forget to consider that not everybody is a village idiot.
Quooter what's the death rate after the vaccine seems like you want to dodge that question

(08-26-2021, 10:53 AM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the latest statistics on Covid death rates over the past 7 days.  Mississippi has the highest rate, followed by Louisiana, Florida, Arkansas, Wyoming, Nevada, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas and Alabama.

Looks like Trump Country is thinning out
The Trumpsters are now taking worm medicine for cows and horses you can't make this stuff up. Won't be long you might see them grazing in the fields

(08-26-2021, 10:50 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Again Quooter what's the death rate after the vaccine ?
(08-26-2021, 11:40 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter what's the death rate after the vaccine seems like you want to dodge that question

(08-26-2021, 10:53 AM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the latest statistics on Covid death rates over the past 7 days.  Mississippi has the highest rate, followed by Louisiana, Florida, Arkansas, Wyoming, Nevada, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas and Alabama.

The Trumpsters are now taking worm medicine for cows and horses you can't make this stuff up. Won't be long you might see them grazing in the fields

If there is a statistic that you are interested in, Google it yourself and post it, dumbass. All you do by asking questions repeatedly that require somebody else to do your work for you is demonstrate that your only goal in posting in this forum is to make a nuisance of yourself.
(08-26-2021, 11:57 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

If there is a statistic that you are interested in, Google it yourself and post it, dumbass. All you do by asking questions repeatedly that require somebody else to do your work for you is demonstrate that your only goal in posting in this forum is to make a nuisance of yourself.
Quooter Damm if I didn't hit a nerve or is it the side effects of the Worm Medicine you taking ?
Now once again what's the Death Rate after the vaccine ?
(08-26-2021, 12:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2021, 11:57 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2021, 07:41 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter Texas leads NY in deaths from that Nasty Trump Flu

Quooter Damm if I didn't hit a nerve or is it the side effects of the Worm Medicine you taking ?
Now once again what's the Death Rate after the vaccine ?
GFY, vector. I've wasted enough time with you. A job would do wonders for you. You currently serve no useful purpose.
These are the rates over the last week.  Florida is averaging 227.6 deaths per day!

Louisiana
Deaths per 100,000: 1.33
Daily average deaths: 61.9
Mississippi
Deaths per 100,000: 1.27
Daily average deaths: 37.7
Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.06
Daily average deaths: 227.6
Arkansas
Deaths per 100,000: 0.99
Daily average deaths: 29.9

Here are some other states.

New Jersey
Deaths per 100,000: 0.12
Daily average deaths: 10.7
New York State
Daily average deaths: 22.7
(08-26-2021, 12:24 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]These are the rates over the last week.  Florida is averaging 227.6 deaths per day!

Louisiana
Deaths per 100,000: 1.33
Daily average deaths: 61.9
Mississippi
Deaths per 100,000: 1.27
Daily average deaths: 37.7
Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.06
Daily average deaths: 227.6
Arkansas
Deaths per 100,000: 0.99
Daily average deaths: 29.9

Here are some other states.

New Jersey
Daily average deaths: 10.7
New York State
Daily average deaths: 22.7
New York and New Jersey already killed off the people who were most vulnerable to COVID-19. Every state has its own curve. A 7-day snapshot taken at a time when Florida is near a peak does not tell the whole story but if your goal is to assassinate the character of a potential presidential candidate far superior to the traitor who currently occupies that office, then it is a useful albeit misleading tool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15