Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 41 Ohio State 14 -- BCS Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Florida played a great game
Then again Florida took a knee on 4th down so there should still be 17 seconds left in the game Smile

SEC BABY!!! Best Conference in the Nation and proved it tonight!!
Beef Wrote:SEC BABY!!! Best Conference in the Nation and proved it tonight!!

:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
Total beat down, I wonder if Troy Smith will still say that the big 10 is the toughest confrence in football?
Ohio State Played HORRIBLE!!!
Congrats to the Gators. The team that deserved to play in the BCS championship games.
What piss me off is that Troy Smiths past about were he grew up and his mom not being there dont have anything to do wit it football so why does these ppl keep bring it up ....He is not a good QB...Fla proved that tonite...I dont wanna hear that if Ginn would have played they would have won...Plain and simple Fla was a better team...I cant wait to see all the excuses tomm tho
82 yards of offense, smash mouth football LOL
RivalsKing Wrote:What piss me off is that Troy Smiths past about were he grew up and his mom not being there dont have anything to do wit it football so why does these ppl keep bring it up ....He is not a good QB...Fla proved that tonite...I dont wanna hear that if Ginn would have played they would have won...Plain and simple Fla was a better team...I cant wait to see all the excuses tomm tho
Can you try to type this again? I can understand about only the first word.
Great game. Both of the Florida Qb's impressed me especially Leak. I thought the mike linebacker for Ohio did pretty good. Congrats to Florida.

I played with a guy from New Symrina Beach Florida at Union, bet he is one happy camper tonight.
Beef Wrote:Can you try to type this again? I can understand about only the first word.
what do u mean
RivalsKing Wrote:what do u mean
Your last post. I can't understand it.
RivalsKing Wrote:What piss me off is that Troy Smiths past about were he grew up and his mom not being there dont have anything to do wit it football so why does these ppl keep bring it up ....He is not a good QB...Fla proved that tonite...I dont wanna hear that if Ginn would have played they would have won...Plain and simple Fla was a better team...I cant wait to see all the excuses tomm tho

Translation

What pisses me off is that Troy Smith's past, about where he grew up and how his mom was not there doesn't have anything to do with football. So why do people keep bringing it up? He is not a good QB. Florida proved that tonight, and I don't want to hear that if Ginn would have played that they would have won. Plain and simple! Florida was a better team. I can't wait to see all the excuses tomorrow though.
Beef Wrote:Your last post. I can't understand it.

Hopefully that will helpSmile
What is hard to understand
RivalsKing Wrote:What is hard to understand

Well to start with you have been warned about typing like you were on an instant messenger. So make sure you type were we can understand it and read it.
Batpuff Wrote:Well to start with you have been warned about typing like you were on an instant messenger. So make sure you type were we can understand it and read it.
Noone warned me, They just said summin about miss spelled words,....I didnt know u all would get mad if I put U instead of You...or FLA instead of Florida
I said it in a polite way to clean your post up and not get in such a hurry, so yes you were warned.
Well, what did I say ladies and gentlemen? Troy Smith wouldnt be able to handle the pressure in the biggest game of his career, but it was more like not being able to handle that Florida defense who got to him 6 times and had him all out of his gameplan the whole night. Flat out dominating effort by the defense of Florida as they were all over the place. And Im very glad to see my favorite QB Chris Leak go out of Florida as finally a National Champion and get thos critics and monkeys off his back. Well deserved guys and I was really one of the only true Gator fans on here as everyone else was just going for them because they represented the SEC, and thats wonderful that the SEC finally brought a title back, but I am really a full fledged Gator fan and will be for life. Congrats FLORIDA GATORS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
I called this one, but not by this margin! WOW, go SEC!
anyways, congrats to Florida on the "upset" beatdown. Although, those columnists, commentators, etc will still find ways to compare the Little 10, the Big Least, the WasteCC, the Big 4 (of 12) to the SEC. Top to bottom, every team in it. I was so glad they put Florida in and everyone was making Michigans argument because "they are the only team that can play with OSU, they deserve another chance"...well I hope all those idiots watched this game. Wanted a better championship game? Put Florida and LSU on the field. And I have said all along that the reason the NCAA will never go to a playoff system is because if you put an 8 team playoff in effect, I would almost guarantee you that every year you would have at least half of the final four from the SEC, and 9 years out of 10, the champion would come from the SEC..it was proven with LSU destroying ND, and especially when Florida beat the team that was "head and shoulders above everybody else"..Congrats Florida!!
Kentucky played Florida a better game than Ohio State did last night. Florida dominated every facet of the game last night and played virtually flawless.

I think they gave the Heisman to the wrong QB......IMO, Chris Leak deserves the Heisman Trophy.
Yea but Leak didnt grow up on rough streets like Smith did....Thats all you heard lastnight and it was killing me
TidesHoss32 Wrote:anyways, congrats to Florida on the "upset" beatdown. Although, those columnists, commentators, etc will still find ways to compare the Little 10, the Big Least, the WasteCC, the Big 4 (of 12) to the SEC. Top to bottom, every team in it. I was so glad they put Florida in and everyone was making Michigans argument because "they are the only team that can play with OSU, they deserve another chance"...well I hope all those idiots watched this game. Wanted a better championship game? Put Florida and LSU on the field. And I have said all along that the reason the NCAA will never go to a playoff system is because if you put an 8 team playoff in effect, I would almost guarantee you that every year you would have at least half of the final four from the SEC, and 9 years out of 10, the champion would come from the SEC..it was proven with LSU destroying ND, and especially when Florida beat the team that was "head and shoulders above everybody else"..Congrats Florida!!

AMEN! Brother! The SEC is the Top Conference in the country and everybody hates it! LOL!! I LOVE IT!
Good job Gators
I'm loving this.
Ohio St gets killed by Florida, also Michigan get slamed by USC...Maybe the Big 10 just blows
HUGE WIN..congrats to florida
Ohio State played horrible bacause the Florida defense dominated their ***. SEC is by far the toughest conference.

:1:
Pages: 1 2