Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just curious as to what everyone thinks the top 5 were in each division?

Div 1
1) Johnson Central
2) North Laurel
3) Farnsley
4) Knox
5) ?

Div 2
1) Belfry
2) Wayne co
3) Barrett
4) East Carter
5) Simons

Div 3
1) LCA
2) New Harlan
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?

These are just a guess just wonder what everyone thinks? Congrats on all teams on a great season.
Division 1
1. Johnson
2. North Laurel
3. Knox
4. Farnsley

Only thing I would change in division 1. Knox played Johnson slightly closer and they played at Johnson.
Who are the teams to watch next season?
How about 7th grade

1. Corbin
2. Johnson County
3. Elkhorn
4. Bowling Green
5. South Pulaski
Bluegrass should be at least 3 in D2
D-1

1. Johnson County
2. North Laurel
3. Knox County
4. Farnsley
5. JCTMS

D-2

1. Belfry
2. Wayne County
3. North
4. Barrett
5. Bluegrass

D-3

1. LCA
2. New Harlan
3. Edmonson County
4. CAL
5. Monroe County

7th

1. Corbin
2. Johnson County
3. Elkhorn
4. Southern Pulaski
5. Bowling Green
7th Grade

1-Corbin
2-Johnson County
3-Southern Pulaski
4-Bowling Green
5-Elkhorn
I'm in D3 so I'll start there

1. LCA. Had a great qb
2. CAL. Had a chance to beat LCA in final seconds
3. Edmonton co
4 New Harlan

D2.

1. Belfry ( who had two close games with Johnson co. The best team overall
2. Wayne co
3. Bluegrass
4. Barrett

D1

1.Johnson co is no. 1 overall
2. North Laurel lost to Johnson 12-6
3. JCTMS lost to Johnson in semis 24-12 but heard that JCTMS had several lost opportunities in the game. So game was closer than score
4. Knox lost to Johnson 32-14
5. Farnsley lost to Johnson 36-14
All Classes
1. Johnson County
2. Belfry
3. North Laurel
4. JCTMS
5. Wayne Co

D-1
1. Johnson County
2. North Laurel
3. JCTMS
4. Farnsley
5. Knox\Corbin tie

D-2
1. Belfry
2. Wayne County
3. Pike Central
4. Barrett
5. North

D-3
1. LCA
2. New Harlan
3. CAL
4. Edmonson
5. Monroe

7th
1. Corbin
2. Johnson County
3. Southern Pulaski
4. Bowling Green
5. Elkhorn
Iynalot Wrote:All Classes
1. Johnson County
2. Belfry
3. North Laurel
4. JCTMS
5. Wayne Co

D-1
1. Johnson County
2. North Laurel
3. JCTMS
4. Farnsley
5. Knox\Corbin tie

D-2
1. Belfry
2. Wayne County
3. Pike Central
4. Barrett
5. North

D-3
1. LCA
2. New Harlan
3. CAL
4. Edmonson
5. Monroe

7th
1. Corbin
2. Johnson County
3. Southern Pulaski
4. Bowling Green
5. Elkhorn

This seems pretty accurate
So pike central beats Simons and east carter? No way
RaiderFan7th Wrote:So pike central beats Simons and east carter? No way

I think so.
Pike Central was the 2nd best team we played in d2 this year, Wayne being 1st
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:Bluegrass should be at least 3 in D2

How do you justify that? They got beat by North who was in the final 4.

D2
Belfry
Wayne

Pike Central
North
Barrett
Bluegrass (maybe)

Overall
Johnson Central
Belfry
North Laurel
Wayne
JCTMS
Farnsley

Pike Central would beat East Carter and Simons like a drum, with a running clock.
I justify that because north had one lucky game other than that they've played a very weak schedule this year tk stone and bluegrass both beat north. I can promise you that Wayne county wouldn't have put 50 points on bluegrass. Not saying bluegrass would've won but it deff would've been a close game
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:I justify that because north had one lucky game other than that they've played a very weak schedule this year tk stone and bluegrass both beat north. I can promise you that Wayne county wouldn't have put 50 points on bluegrass. Not saying bluegrass would've won but it deff would've been a close game

North won when it counted. Bluegrass didn't. Bluegrass already had their tickets bought and was worried about Wayne when they got beat by the better team.
It's too bad the Cards and the Colts never got to meet.
We're trying to schedule that game cardfan.. I don't know bout y'all but we're going to be solid next year not as dynamic as this year but we'll be solid
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:We're trying to schedule that game cardfan.. I don't know bout y'all but we're going to be solid next year not as dynamic as this year but we'll be solid

Bigdaddy how tall and how much does number 10 weight.
6'3 maybe 6'4 and I'd say closer to 140lbs the kids has never lifted a weight in his life but when he starts the weight room this winter with the high school program he'll swell out pretty quickly
He was clocked at a 4.4 at a camp over the summer but he's running a 4.6 consistently
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:He was clocked at a 4.4 at a camp over the summer but he's running a 4.6 consistently

No way
If your cocked on a stop watch you can take two tenths off that would make it a 4.8 and that sounds more like it.
Lol
I'm not joking.. He's a special once on a lifetime athlete. Some of you who have kids playing for the ky 8th grade national team will see him first hand and if you want you can go to the all American game and watch him he'll be playing in it in January
Its possible. I have been clocked at 0.34 trying to get to the fridge to get a forty before commercials are over
Maybe we should call him the Blue Blur.
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:I'm not joking.. He's a special once on a lifetime athlete. Some of you who have kids playing for the ky 8th grade national team will see him first hand and if you want you can go to the all American game and watch him he'll be playing in it in January

We know you're not joking, you're just not very realistic.
And how's that not realistic?
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:And how's that not realistic?

Because there is no way in hell any 8th grader in the good ol U.S.A. runs a 4.4 40 yard dash. I'd bet there aren't any who run a 4.6 either. We probably had 3 kids on our team faster than the kid you're talking about and if any of them run a 4.9 I'd be surprised.
Pages: 1 2