Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2013 NFL combine there was just 14 people ran under 4.5 and 4 people ran under a 4.4
And whose your team under that rock your living under
The Division 2 back to back State Champs.

Look man, nobody is saying the kid isn't a good football player but when you get on here saying stuff like he runs a 4.4 40 you're asking for embarrassment.

Nobody who knows anything about football is gonna buy that garbage.
Fastest kids I've seen in middle school football ran just under 5 seconds. I do believe there was a kid in the FBU all American game a couple years back that ran around a 4.8, But a 5 second forty in middle school is game changing speed. So yeah this 4.4-4.6 talk is a little ridiculous.
I can buy an exceptional Eighth grader running a 4.7-4.8, especially if they are a holdback. That would be a national level athlete who would be getting some serious attention in camps. But it would have to be timed independently at a camp or somewhere like that.
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:I justify that because north had one lucky game other than that they've played a very weak schedule this year tk stone and bluegrass both beat north. I can promise you that Wayne county wouldn't have put 50 points on bluegrass. Not saying bluegrass would've won but it deff would've been a close game

TK Stone & Bluegrass didn't beat NL's 8th grade, they never played them. They only lost to JC who won the state. And, they didn't play a weak schedule this year, they played Corbin (3), Whitley, Meece, Lexington Cath. Rockcastle & Clay Co. etc. On the season they were undefeated, (12-0) won their conference and the conference tournament. :Thumbs:
Grandstand Wrote:TK Stone & Bluegrass didn't beat NL's 8th grade, they never played them. They only lost to JC who won the state. And, they didn't play a weak schedule this year, they played Corbin (3), Whitley, Meece, Lexington Cath. Rockcastle & Clay Co. etc. On the season they were undefeated, (12-0) won their conference and the conference tournament. :Thumbs:

Two different schools, they are referring to the North that played Wayne in the D2 semi-final game not North Laurel.
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:I'm not joking.. He's a special once on a lifetime athlete. Some of you who have kids playing for the ky 8th grade national team will see him first hand and if you want you can go to the all American game and watch him he'll be playing in it in January

Has he already been invited to play in the All-American game? I thought those selections were made by the FBU people after actually watching the kids play in the National Tourney?
Iynalot Wrote:Two different schools, they are referring to the North that played Wayne in the D2 semi-final game not North Laurel.

Gotcha - that was a little confusing!! Appreciate your clearing it up!!:flame::eyeroll:
On D-1 I would have #1)JCMS,#2) NL, then #3)JCTMS, #4)Fransley #5)SP
I would add Glasgow as an outside team to watch. They did get blasted pretty badly in the semi final but still.
Got to say any of these kids that get to play in San Antonio in January you will love it. My son played in the all American game last year. It was an experience that you will for ever love. If you want to help your son reach the next level make sure to talk to coach Lorenzo Spikes from Tennessee. He has a great recruiting service and will help your son get there. It opened up a lot of doors for Cole, and he has already narrowed his college choices down. Hope the best for all of you. Spikes recruiting service is getseengetsigned.com
I know Meece got kicked out with the penalty, but to be honest, they were the best middle school team we played this year, including Wayne and Cambellsville. Meece beat Wayne head to head, beat Campbellsville in the playoffs. So if I did a power ranking, barring the fact they were DQ'd, Meece was top 5 in the state, easily. Not sure what happened to Larue? Did they not enter the playoffs? I thought they were better than Wayne county, by a hair.
smoke1015 Wrote:I know Meece got kicked out with the penalty, but to be honest, they were the best middle school team we played this year, including Wayne and Cambellsville. Meece beat Wayne head to head, beat Campbellsville in the playoffs. So if I did a power ranking, barring the fact they were DQ'd, Meece was top 5 in the state, easily. Not sure what happened to Larue? Did they not enter the playoffs? I thought they were better than Wayne county, by a hair.

Corbin handled Meece rather easily twice. So i would have a hard time putting them in the top 5.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Corbin handled Meece rather easily twice. So i would have a hard time putting them in the top 5.

8th grade? I don't think I ever saw the score of that game. I knew Corbin's 7th was dominant. If so I guess you have a point there.
I KNOW Meece was the BEST team in D3 without question. If Meece had been allowed to play in the final four, I have no doubt they would have won the title. Are they top 5 in the state? That might be a stretch but, I think they were possibly a top ten team overall if completely healthy. They lost to North Laurel 16-12 and had a chance to win the game at the end. They lost to Corbin twice. First time Corbin flat out whipped Meece but, we lost our #2 offensive player and best corner just before halftime for the season. Second time Corbin won 24-16 on a touchdown pass on the last play of the game. Corbin was helped out by a bogus facemask call that put them in scoring position. Meece beat D2 runner up Wayne County 12-0. Such a shame that this group of boys were penalized for someone else's oversight, clerical error or whatever the hell happened. This team put two players on Team Kentucky and several others will be playing in the East-West game. Great season for this group of Meece players.
shs74 Wrote:I KNOW Meece was the BEST team in D3 without question. If Meece had been allowed to play in the final four, I have no doubt they would have won the title. Are they top 5 in the state? That might be a stretch but, I think they were possibly a top ten team overall if completely healthy. They lost to North Laurel 16-12 and had a chance to win the game at the end. They lost to Corbin twice. First time Corbin flat out whipped Meece but, we lost our #2 offensive player and best corner just before halftime for the season. Second time Corbin won 24-16 on a touchdown pass on the last play of the game. Corbin was helped out by a bogus facemask call that put them in scoring position. Meece beat D2 runner up Wayne County 12-0. Such a shame that this group of boys were penalized for someone else's oversight, clerical error or whatever the hell happened. This team put two players on Team Kentucky and several others will be playing in the East-West game. Great season for this group of Meece players.

I think you're lost. You should be here:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=166082
#1 Johnson County. #2 Belfry. #3 North Laurel. Top 3 teams in state And should see at least 2 of them in Lexington next year.
Pages: 1 2