Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who do you think is the best cheer squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think blackcats............:wieghts:
i think it is South Floyd...
15th region All-A champs
All-A state champs in game competition
3rd in state dance ( i think that is what it was)
Prestonsburg, they looked very impressive last night.
No Doubt About It!!! Blackcats
Sf
Prestonsburg definately!
How about newly-crowned national champion Graves County?
SOUTH FLOYD....pburgs cheerleaders and fans are prety bad by turning ther backs....holdin up newspapers....and i juss guess that, that is the reason y they aren't that good by not watching the other teams cheerleaders....but that would be the only way they got good by watching other cheerleaders and trying 2 copy wat they do...and yet they dont stop...ther some cool cats from way back
:lmao::bounce: :lmao::bounce: :lmao::bounce: :lmao::bounce: :lmao: :bounce:
ice cream what are you talking about? The Prestonsburg Cheerleaders have never turned their backs to anyone. Pburg has some of the classiest cheerleaders in the region.
At Prestonsburg - WE DONT WATCH OTHER PEOPLE. WE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES. WE WORRY ABOUT OURSELVES AND STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE. THAT IS WHY *WE ARE THE BEST*!!! At practice our coach doesn't let us talk about what other teams have or what they can do. It's all about us!

MAYBE THAT'S WHY WE'RE 4-PEAT CHEER CHAMPS IN THE DISTRICT!!!!!??????
well hate to tell ya but when sf cheerleaders was at p-burg, prestonburg cheerleaders done a pretty unsportsmanship thing. It was between 1st and 2nd quarter and all visiting cheerleading squads are supposed to go out between there and when sf cheerleaders ran out there prestonburg went on to and being the good sportsmans sf cheerleaders are they didnt argue or anything they the SELFISH blackcats go on the floor. If you ask me prestonburgs horrible jus for not showing any class!
oh yea SF's gonna ruin your 4-peat! They've improved alot
During the South Floyd vs P-Burg game, South Floyd took the floor for a 60 second time out making the time between 1 and 2 quarter P-Burgs turn. P-Burg cheerleaders have never turned their back on any squad.
What about Pikeville!
Yes blackcatcheer that's exactly right, and might I add while the Raiders were out for the 60 sec. timeout the Pburg cheerleaders stood there with their hands behind their backs as they are supposed to, and while Pburg was on the floor between 1st and 2nd, SF b/c to do a chant to their crowd.
yea you would to if you was a visiting squad and the home team made you get off the court on your turn. And no sf did not go out on a 60 second timeout and if they did then they would be understanding that p-burg took the floor and there coach would have told them not to go out sf hardly ever goes out between 60 second timeouts
Prestonsburg cheerleaders are the best by far. How could you say that they werent? I mean they have the best mounts, the best cheers, and by far the best jumps. I dont understand why it is even a question. That is my thought. BL is doing alot better this year.. they are up there as well... I dont see where anyone is seeing SF is better then Pburg or BL.. but that is just what I think:Cheerlead
I promise that SF went out on a 60 second before Pburg did between 1st and 2nd.
Pburgs coach went over and talked to SF's coach about it and she just wasnt having it b/c her precious Raiders were getting beat.

At Pburg we know the rules AND would have never gone out and stayed on the floor if it wasn't our turn.
ok first of all p-burg isnt the best by far and hate to tell ya but that night they did horrible. and yes it was sf's turn to be out there and if you have proof that sf went out for a 60 second timeout proove it but goin down the floor in front of their fans chanting lets go raiders does not count as a 60 second timeout cheer! get it right!
Why would the Pburg cheerleaders stand there with their hands behind their backs if SF was not on the floor? That would make no sense on their part. SF was clearly on the floor and it was clearly Pburgs turn to go between 1st and 2nd, SF went between 3rd and 4th anyway why is it such a big deal, Pburg didn't try to "take" it then did they? No, b/c they knew whose turn it was to go.
no but i just think they need to think before they do stuff and it clear that p-burgs whole student body took advantage of sf bc they are on probation so the cheerleaders thought they could to
The took advantage of you because you're on probabtion??!! HAHA!! That's worse than 'The dog ate my homework'!! Oh man...
We did not 'take the floor' from you all. Both squads simply spirited out there, Pburg got in their formation first and spirited some more - while SF WALKED OFF THE FLOOR. Pburg began their cheer and SF began some sideline chant.
Pburg knew the rules, knew when they were supposed to go, knew it WAS THEIR HOME FLOOR AND NO ONE WAS TAKING IT FROM THEM IF IT WAS PBURG'S OWN TURN!!
Sheldon Clark they've got some injuries right now, but they rock especally Nkki Presley who is currently injured.
south floyd cause their hot
OK yea worse than the dog ate my homework but at least its true if we would have even attempted to stay out there your fans would have went crazy tellin everyone we tried to start sumthin jus like they did when our players would actually play DEFENSE you all that it was startin a fight so you went crazy and yea we will see who gets the floor tomorrow night on their HOME court! GO SF!!!! #1 STATE ALL "A" CHAMPS!
i think :rock: SF CHEERLEADERS :rock: are the best and i also belive they will prove it at disrticts by WINNING the cheerleading title after:rock: SF BASKETBALL TEAM :rock: repeats itself by WINNING the district tourny at pburgs home floor(Confusedhithappe) and taking home all the gold (MVP TROPHEY,1ST PLACE CHEERLEADING TROPHEY, 1ST PLACE BASKETBALL DISTRICT TROPHEY) just as they did at allen central in the all a classic.:wenumber1 :wenumber1 :wenumber1
icecream you are so right and i want to thank you for the compliment
cheerchick, you are making South Floyd's squad look so unsportsmanlike by arguing over this stupid thing that is not even a big deal.
I haven't seen either squad this year, but can't wait 'til regionals so I can see all of you!! I'm coming to KAPOS too, just to watch all of the 'challenges' unravel!!

Now back to the topic of the post Smile Pikeville is always awesome!! Valley, although a great looking squad, they will hang themselves with their 'unsportsmanlike' behavior. ER has gotten SO much better this year. They are really making' all the fans proud this year!!
"catsfan072" Wrote:cheerchick, you are making South Floyd's squad look so unsportsmanlike by arguing over this stupid thing that is not even a big deal.
Just because the id on here says cheerchick doesnt mean i am a member of the South Floyd Cheerleading Squad not many people is stupid enough to go and put something on there that represents themselves. Dont be blamin this on the cheerleading squad im just a fan who actually says something
Pages: 1 2