Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanon 83 PIkeville 43
Final
JBS is a better school this year than they have been in the past, but there's no excuse for Pikeville losing that bad to them...
Congratulations JB!

What happened Pikeville?!?
I skimmed over the updates and all i can say is wow... Pikeville didn't look like they had a shot..
Seriously?!
I thought that Pikeville was supposed to have a good team this year with the Honaker twins and etc?
JBS would win the 15th this year and the next 4 years. They are that dang good
"thetribe" Wrote:Seriously?!
I thought that Pikeville was supposed to have a good team this year with the Honaker twins and etc?

No, most people have them ranked at 15th in the region only in front of Piarist and David School...
WOW...

Congrats JBS
"alfus21" Wrote:No, most people have them ranked at 15th in the region only in front of Piarist and David School...

Dang. I heard all during the preseason how they were going to win district and be great and have lots of talent, etc. etc.
This suprised me in all honesty.
Thanks alfus.
Congrats JBS
Way to go JBS....i think Stepp had 23 points in this one......JBS up to 4-0 now...congrats....I would like to see them and Paintsville play....not just b/c of Stepp and Slone...but b/c it would be a very good game
Way to go JBS! Great win!
Anyon have stats of 8th Grader Tate Cox in this one?
Please JB, is a decent team, no they would not win the 15th. Pikeville looked better this summer than they do right now?/ Pikeville is just that bad, Coach Williams doesn't know what he's doing at all. The two most talented players don't play for him anymore (because of him). Pikeville has decent talent, no outstanding pure basketball players though. In fact I don't know if there is even any pure basketball players left in the 15th, Lowe and and Slone is all I see, the 15th is depressing.
"The Chosen 1" Wrote:Please JB, is a decent team, no they would not win the 15th. Pikeville looked better this summer than they do right now?/ Pikeville is just that bad, Coach Williams doesn't know what he's doing at all. The two most talented players don't play for him anymore (because of him). Pikeville has decent talent, no outstanding pure basketball players though. In fact I don't know if there is even any pure basketball players left in the 15th, Lowe and and Slone is all I see, the 15th is depressing.
Pikeville is not very good right now but it has nothing to do with the coaching staff.
Do I hear sour grapes in your post chosen one?
Who knows fox...the only person that I can think that Pikeville lost from over the sumer left because of his own actions. Had nothing to do with the coaching staff.
"fox sports" Wrote:Pikeville is not very good right now but it has nothing to do with the coaching staff.
Do I hear sour grapes in your post chosen one?

Hey fox sports your hillarious, 83-43 beating by a sub par JB team and the loss isn't because of the coaching staff? Embarrassing, their not very good right now, Fox Sports their never going to be good this year. But you can keep hoping if you want. Sour Grapes? Listen, you have to have the TALENT to win, not play who u like, if you play who u like your not going to win. If you play good talent your going to win period. Do u think Bill Mike loved Vanhoose and Tackett and played them because he liked them or because they was talented? Do you think Rodney Rowe played Seth Kiser because he liked him or because he had talent and the result of playing talent is that you win region championships. I think iv'e made my point clear. You don't play people based on what you think about them as a person, you play them based on how good of a player they are.
The Chosen 1?? I doubt it. You sound like one of the jerks that got kicked off of the team. The one's that only care about themselves and like to do things that Coach Williams probably doesn't believe in. No one expect Pikeville to be any good at this point and if you do you are living in a dreamland. Pikeville has a very tough schedule early for a team that is very young mentally and physically in basketball. The best way to build a team is to clear out the waste and start from scratch. Coach Williams, Coach May and the whole coaching staff have forgot more basketball than the Mighty Chosen1 knows. If you are actually in a place where they will let you read a newspaper check back with the Panthers in a couple of years and run your mouth then. Another point is how can you bring up Seth Kiser when all he did was throw his jersey in Rowe's face and try to run in the stands and start a fight. SV did the right thing and kicked him off the team and they still won the region.
Amen daynightdh. I agree wholeheartedly with you.
No surprise here
Who was pikevilles highpoint man?
3 players were tied with 5:insane: . Listen guys just because you are a great player does not mean you are a great coach. You have to know how to teach what you want. Williams and May were superb players but they will need to go through some growing pains to become great coaches. Besides the coaching part is easy the hard part is parents,politics and attitudes :argue: . Good luck fellers.
what region is jbs in
JBS is in the 14th I belive.
good win for paintsville
The Cox kid is going to be a great player someday
great shot, good passer, takes good shots just doesn't shot his arm off like some ppl
I think he missed two or three shots
Congrats JB
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:good win for paintsville
what?:confused:
"THE BUS" Wrote:The Cox kid is going to be a great player someday
great shot, good passer, takes good shots just doesn't shot his arm off like some ppl
I think he missed two or three shots

I agree