Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top RBs
Who's dominated so far this year?
Jones from Russell seems to be having a good year....I like the Alber kid for the Tomcats
Fugate for Breathitt
Abner & Pack
Jude Johnson Central

Corey Davenport Bell

Watkins Corbin

Waldrup North
Thusfar, IMO:
1. Channing Fugate- Breathitt
2. Thomas Varney- Belfry
3. Davenport- Bell County
4&5. Hunter & Logan Crowder- Allen Central
thomas varney from belfry,his numbers may be better at this time than mr.fugate, but not sure, if not there close..
Shane Pack from Lawrence County 6 td's in two games.
Cross from Rowan Co.
cuppett777 Wrote:thomas varney from belfry,his numbers may be better at this time than mr.fugate, but not sure, if not there close..

Fugate is bigger Varney is faster and has alot of heart these
two kids are the best in the mountains.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thusfar, IMO:
2. Thomas Varney- Belfry
I agree 110%:Thumbs:

The Crowders may need moved up to 3-4 but I understand why you put them fifth. If AC turns out as a title contender in Class A, then they'll move up. Looks good though.
derek taulbee from powell is having a great season as a somphmore...he has about 500 yds and bout 5 tds....in only two games
1channing fugate-breathitt co.
2 derell cross-rowan co.
3thomas varney-belfry
Bell Co's Sophmore RB Cory Davenport.

He had 200 yards rushing, 3 TD's and a 2 pt conversion against Whitley Co tonight!
I don't know about my area but McShara from Boyle is unreal. The one-two punch of Rowe and Saylor at Rockcastle ain't half bad Smile
Jostan Helton from Magoffin has over 600 yards and 6 TDs in 3 games this season.
Marcus McMillan for Harlan County is starting off pretty well! To be a skinny kid he can drag a pile a couple of yards!
1.Davenport of Bell County
2.Cross of Rowan County
3.Fugate of Breathitt Co
4.Varney of Belfry
5.Pack of Lawrence County
Just missing my Top 5 is BJ Roberts of Shelby Valley
Doderer from Paintsville is a dandy as well.....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thusfar, IMO:
2. Thomas Varney- Belfry

:Thumbs: I agree. This would be my list too!
This is the best RB this year. If it is you can take Fugate off of this list. He was the best last year. To have his name back on this list, he will have to do better then what i saw in that Breathitt and PCC game.
From nky:

Austin Collinsworth (Highlands)- 47 carries, 536 yards, 10 td's (4 games)
Dvontae Bradley (Cooper)- 69 carries, 634 yards, 10 td's (3 games)
Ricky Buckler (Bellevue)- 102 carries, 743 yards, 9 td's (4 games)
miles simpson from simon kenton is a great player
Landon Savoy from John Hardin.
Games played-3 Attemps-34 Yards-377
Channing "The Big Horse" Fugate
IMO.
1. Thomas Varney-Belfry. He has meant more to that team this year than any player to any team. He has literally carried them to their victories!
2. Channing Fugate- The MAN is a house. He's an absolutely amazing running back and has alllll kinds of talent!
3. Cory Davenport-Bell Co. He is a very very fast and speedy running back. Very impressive in all of his games so far.
4. Josh Craynon-Prestonsburg. He may not be the biggest running back ever but he is very fast and can spin out of anyones tackle. Hes very important to his team cause you have to stop his running while still worrying about Burchett passing!
Darrell Cross may is one of the best back in the state.

I still believe that Channing is top dogg or cat or whatever, hes the best back this year.

but i watched a lot of football across the state, and Cross is possibly the second best state wide.

I know Miles Simpson get a lot of pub, and so does collinsworth.

but i seriously believe this kid is heading big time somewhere down the road.
JJ JUDE from JC
Avery Ray SC
Matt Slone SC
Channing will come out on top by the end of the year......it's not who starts the game.....but who finishes.
cuppett777 Wrote:thomas varney from belfry,his numbers may be better at this time than mr.fugate, but not sure, if not there close..

Channing Fugate - 42 Rush Attempts, 489 Rush yrds., 5 TD's (Rushing), 2 TD's (Other than Rushing/Receiving) - 42 Total Points Scored

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_30167_0

Thomas Varney - 83 Rush Attempts, 568 Rush Yrds., 3 Rushing TD's, 1 TD Receiving, 46 Total Points Scored

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_30153_0

Channing Fugate - Breathitt County
Thomas Varney - Belfry
Darrell Cross - Rowan County
Look out for Carter in Greenup.