Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter 9 - Greenup Co 5
East surprises Greenup Co in the 16th Reg semi - finals... After sitting through a 37 min fog delay when at one point the couldnt see the outfield from home plate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Nice win for the 15th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats EC
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Nice win for the 15th.
That's not just a nice win, that is a HUGE win for the 15th.
Wheres JackRabbitSlim on this? I remember him telling me East had no chance to win region? :Thumbs:

Dont look now but East is in the Region Finals, They saved their Ace Derek Stapleton to pitch tonight.. should be a good one!:popcorn:
Tragedy happened after the game. 2 Greenup students. a sister and brother were involved in a car accident on I64. The boy was killed. Please remember these kids and their families in your prayers. They were at the game to support their team and it is a terrible thing for anyone to go thru.
Greenup did not come ready to play. GC had too many errors to win a game like this. Good job EC
Congrats EC
congrats ec on a big win
Impressive Wrote:Wheres JackRabbitSlim on this? I remember him telling me East had no chance to win region? :Thumbs:
:

I was wondering the same thing:lmao: ,looks like East won the 16th.
I could care less who won this game. This game should have been called due to fog and the fact that it was after midnight on a school night when these kids had to drive home. If the officials would have made the right call and postponed this game, things may have been different. We might still have Zach!!

ILMOZM
Congrats East Carter
Grats EC
Better pack your bags now since your season ends after saturday