Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbad
If you have not seen the movie I highly suggest you go rent it. Also check out the extras on the dvd!!! The deleted scenes are hilarious!!!! I bought mine at Wal-Mart for like $14.
Check out Hot Rod too..one of the funniest moves Ive seen in years..
I rented it out of the Kroger vending machine earlier today for $1 and plan on watching it later tonight. I've heard nothing but good things, so I'm pretty excited.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I watched the movie in theaters, and I must be the only person who thinks this, but IMO it was a waste of money. Nothing really funny, or new about the movie. The only funny part was the beer buying scene.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I watched the movie in theaters, and I must be the only person who thinks this, but IMO it was a waste of money. Nothing really funny, or new about the movie. The only funny part was the beer buying scene.

I thought the same thing, but the only funny part to me was when he had the obsession with drawing a you know what.
chuck and larry is funny
blackcat_student Wrote:I thought the same thing, but the only funny part to me was when he had the obsession with drawing a you know what.

Yeah that was a funny portion of the movie. It went a bit overboard, but was still funny. I almost forgot about that part of the movie, which really sums up how I feel about the movie itself.
I thought it was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I've seen it about 4 times and it's funnier everytime I watch it.
Guess it was one of those movies that either you LOVE it or HATE IT such as Nacho Libre, Napolean Dynamite, Hot Rod...Meaning..I WILL LOVE IT, LOL! Love cheap movies that has actors/actresses that has NEVER been in anything, besides Jack Black in Nacho Libre.
Awesome movie
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Check out Hot Rod too..one of the funniest moves Ive seen in years..

I agree. Hot rod was hilarious!Smile
Superbad was good as well. The wife didn't like it much though. More of a dude film!
I watch these movies and my wife looks at me like "How could you laugh at that, or she will say, only you and your brothers would laugh at that" and that is when I say...Why didn't I get punched in the balls before I walked down that isle, LOL!
One of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
I don't consider it just a guy movie.....lol I thought it was pretty hilarious
Read earlier that Seth Rogan and his buddy had been writing the script for that since they were 13 years old. Saw it at IMDB.com and during the special features in the movie, thought it was interesting.
Just got done finished watching it and left from the beginning to end.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I'm watching it right now!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really liked Hot Rod to, that was hilarious. What does everyone think about knocked up?
Superbad=Hilarious
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I watch these movies and my wife looks at me like "How could you laugh at that, or she will say, only you and your brothers would laugh at that" and that is when I say...Why didn't I get punched in the balls before I walked down that isle, LOL!
That wasnt you I punched? Smile
-STAT- Wrote:I really liked Hot Rod to, that was hilarious. What does everyone think about knocked up?

Knocked Up was great IMO.
The title suits the name of this movie as it was SuperBad. I have seen way better movies than this piece of crap. I laughed maybe once or twice and thats probably stretching it.
"Evan your mom wants a pubie salad with Seth's own dressing"
McLovin is the man! lol
I thought it was okay... not nearly as funny as Knocked Up though.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone seen it?

I didn't like the ending, but the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life; I laughed from start to finish.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Superbad, Hot Rod, Chuck and Larry, and Knocked Up are all hilarious