Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All A bracket for 15th region?
Anybody out there have a schedule and bracket?
Paintsville/Shelby Valley should be a great game.
Predicting valley and pikeville in a championship game and pikeville pulling it off in a close one I look for Kyle watkins to have a big tournament and I can see the Sammons kid being trouble for opposing teams young but he can shoot lights out and his 6'5 athletic build causes a matchup problem
Paintsville vs Pikeville Championship = Paintsville :worthy:
The actual final will be Valley Painstville in the semis, winner goes in to beat pikeville double digits
SouthEast18 Wrote:The actual final will be Valley Painstville in the semis, winner goes in to beat pikeville double digits

Confusednicker:
I don’t think that’s outlandish. Valley and paintsville are loaded. Pikeville is good but you lost the best player the 15th region has had since his coach played
I think the winner of the Shelby Valley and Paintsville game win the 15th Region All A. I am taking Shelby Valley over Paintsville- 65-64
Piarist with the upset.
Should be a good tournament
SouthEast18 Wrote:I don’t think that’s outlandish. Valley and paintsville are loaded. Pikeville is good but you lost the best player the 15th region has had since his coach played

I won't be surprised if Pikeville, Paintsville or SV wins the tourney.
Paintsville Tigers are rolling right now, who knows they might be like Clemson, unstoppable
Looking ahead at All A state... Elliot County could face the 15th in the quarterfinals...

Most assume the top half of the bracket is the tougher bracket. But We likely will see Elliot, whoever represents the 15th, Beechwood and UHA in the bottom half of the bracket.
Go Blazers Go Wrote:Looking ahead at All A state... Elliot County could face the 15th in the quarterfinals...

Most assume the top half of the bracket is the tougher bracket. But We likely will see Elliot, whoever represents the 15th, Beechwood and UHA in the bottom half of the bracket.

That would be awesome to watch.:Cheerlead