Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracken Co. 74 Villa Madonna 24
Coach Hinson has them boys playing with the same intensity he has on the sidelines! Look out 10th Region!

More pork tenderloin please!
Villa Madonna might be THE weakest team in the state and might go winless. Not wanting or trying to beat Villa Madonna down but just stating an opinion. It’s good to feel good about a win so I hope the Polar Bears feel extra good about this one, enough so it takes them through the rest of the season. Their wins will be few and far between.
yeh honestly you would probably get a better game out of a middle school program than that bunch. No disrespect but they can't have very much talent.
cadets1988 Wrote:yeh honestly you would probably get a better game out of a middle school program than that bunch. No disrespect but they can't have very much talent.

Hard for anyone to have that much talent when matched up against Coach Hinson and the Polar Bears.
I'm more surprised that there's actually people out there that don't realize Honcho is being a complete troll about Hinson and Bracken County.
Motley Wrote:I'm more surprised that there's actually people out there that don't realize Honcho is being a complete troll about Hinson and Bracken County.

Coach Hinson can flat out coach. Just a really big fan of all things Bracken.