Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Rumors
Just some rumor that I have hear.

Dudley Hilton will be the new coach at Bell County 12-06-14
Dudley Hilton staying at Taylor County and Campbellville player transferring to Taylor county.
Scotty Russell may be going to South Laurel
Mills to corbin as an assistant.
Clay County no one knows nothing.
Mills back to Knox Central

Remember I said rumor. :popcorn: Remember :please: I said rumor.
Sounds about right to me. :rockon:
64sur i think you know more bout the clay job than you let on
Nope, Clay job isnt even open, It's like its almost a crime to mention a name connected to that job on here right now. Talking about that job is kinda like dancing in that footloose town.
DarthVader Wrote:Nope, Clay job isnt even open, It's like its almost a crime to mention a name connected to that job on here right now. Talking about that job is kinda like dancing in that footloose town.

What makes you think it isn't open?
Tigercreek Wrote:64sur i think you know more bout the clay job than you let on

Like I said. I know nothing but if clay is looking for a quick Fixs...Mike Whitaker is the man...But if clay is looking for a long term coach I would go after Jason Chappell of Whitley county someone with head coaching experience....:popcorn:
I don't think Chappell and long term belong in the same paragraph.
DarthVader Wrote:Nope, Clay job isnt even open, It's like its almost a crime to mention a name connected to that job on here right now. Talking about that job is kinda like dancing in that footloose town.

Every applicant has been mentioned on the Clay Coach thread. No need in silly speculations at this point.
Mike Whitaker would be perfect. That is why I expect Clay to hire someone else.
Dudley to UK with stoops:praise:
BobcatForever Wrote:Dudley to UK with stoops:praise:

I am hearing that also. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I am hearing that also. :popcorn:

maybe he will send us some tickets64surTongueirateSho
64SUR Wrote:Just some rumor that I have hear.

Dudley Hilton staying at Taylor County and Campbellville player transferring to Taylor county.

Very interesting I can see Hilton with either but, I don't see russell leaving knox and I sure don't wayne coming back to KC. I really wish clay will get the coach they deserve and need to bring back that program back where it was in 2010 and years before.
kcfan#1 Wrote:Very interesting I can see Hilton with either but, I don't see russell leaving knox and I sure don't wayne coming back to KC. I really wish clay will get the coach they deserve and need to bring back that program back where it was in 2010 and years before.

See wayne
I heard that Highlands Offensive Coordinator might be considering taking the East Carter head coaching position. I also heard that East Carter's head chef position was open after the previous chef retired after this season. I see some hope for my Raiders with possibly a new coach from Highlands and a new head chef. Hopefully cooking up some delicious wins this upcoming season.

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3vutUPlMtic/TL...chef+6.jpg]
64SUR Wrote:Like I said. I know nothing but if clay is looking for a quick Fixs...Mike Whitaker is the man...But if clay is looking for a long term coach I would go after Jason Chappell of Whitley county someone with head coaching experience....:popcorn:

Confusedtare:
Heard east carter called Nate McPeek but only a rumor no confirmation
I heard a rumor that 64 was gonna be coaching at Willyburg next year. Yeah, he's supposed to be coaching the academics team. Talk about a short term job.
I heard Shane Creekmore wants to get back into coaching. He coached at Corbin for 15 years before his dad got really sick this past year with cancer. His dad is doing a lot better and he wants to get back at it. I hope he ends up back at Corbin.
Motivator Wrote:I heard Shane Creekmore wants to get back into coaching. He coached at Corbin for 15 years before his dad got really sick this past year with cancer. His dad is doing a lot better and he wants to get back at it. I hope he ends up back at Corbin.

Where is he at now?
He didn't coach anywhere this past year. He took off to help out with things with his dad. He is a great coach who really cares about the kids. He would be a great pick up for anyone in the area.
Motivator Wrote:He didn't coach anywhere this past year. He took off to help out with things with his dad. He is a great coach who really cares about the kids. He would be a great pick up for anyone in the area.

I know he didn't coach. Does he teach? If so where at? Where does he live? Whom did he help coach? When? How long? What is is background?
He lives and is from Corbin, he works for CSX and has coached at Corbin for 15 yrs. He played at Corbin and graduated in the mid 90s. Played 3 years at Union. I don't know his social. Lol
He coached the offensive line and linebackers while at Corbin. He also coached freshmen and JV for about 6 yrs until he went varsity full time.
Motivator Wrote:He lives and is from Corbin, he works for CSX and has coached at Corbin for 15 yrs. He played at Corbin and graduated in the mid 90s. Played 3 years at Union. I don't know his social. Lol

Ok thanks. LOLConfusednicker:

I thought he used to coach there.
Hearing that Chris Mason is leaving Boyle County... Anyone have any info on where he is going and/or who is likely to take the OC position?
^^taking an Assistant Principal job at Bullitt East.

Don't see Scotty going there! Harlan County maybe but not south.
No way The people of Knox would take Wayne back!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Is the bell open?

No rumors on Lynn Camp?