Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St @ Jacksonville (FL) 9/14
Morehead Travels to Jacksonville for the first Pioneer League District Game of the 2013 Season.
This is a must win for Morehead after the upset loss to Pikeville and a Brutal 67-13 Beat down by #25 Youngstown St.

ST.X QB Grad. Austin Gahafer (Freshman). Should have a shot to secure the starting position if he can help the eagles pull out a win.

Last week in a little under 3 quarters; 16/23 148 yds 1 Td 1 int 4 rush 32yds 1 td.
No disrespect.Jacksonville 71-7
None taken after the past two games..:insane:
I don't know anything about Jacksonville, but I hope the Eagles take it.
Jacksonville is always toward the top in th PFL.
The QB is the coaches son (yeah one of those deals:dontthink) he is pretty decent but plays out of the pocket 95% of the time.
It should be a decent game I would expect a closer game because Moreheads two DBs that sat out last week are back. And as the score showed last week (67-13) Morehead is 1 deep at each secondary position. These two are difference makers, together they probably could of minuses 3 Tds of that score last week.
The will be starting the Freshman from St X this week so I am hoping for the best and that after a week taking the 1st team reps full time that he will be the QB they had been missing since the spring.