Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 57 - Hazard 52
Final.
Here we go
How long has it been since Cordia beat Hazard?
Hazard better hope Thompson ain't hurt too bad, because they look bad without Hollan... Without Thompson and Hollan it would b very ugly..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hazard is struggling with Hollon out. I think they will be alot better if he comes back.
Olinger was the only reason it was close...he had to have 20 rebounds.
Olinger was only reason it was close. He had 20+ boards.
Cordia is here. It hurt Cordia bad when Warren got 3 fouls in the first qtr, but hung in there and pulled a tough win out at hazard. Tennessee and UCLA was at the game and went to Cordia locker room after the game. Owootoah played good but could have played alot better imo.
Cordia up 10 with 2 minutes to go and the lead was trimmed to 1 at one point...

Cordia missed 8 FTs in the final minute.
Hazard had a shot to tie right before the buzzer but they missed and Cordia hit a layup as the buzzer went off.

Signature win for the Lions!
Owootoah with 19pts,15ast, and 8 steals.
Sounds like Rod has a BEAST emerging!
Congrats Cordia
Andrew Wiggins in the mountains!! Cordia in the mix for a state title!! Good source told me Owootoah was nowhere near advertised but is a "nice, solid" player. Congrats to Cordia on the win.
Does anyone have the line score for tonight's game? Can either of Cordia's new players shoot from outside? Friday night is going to be a great game with 2 in county schools going at it.
^ Owootoah does what he wants. Can shoot, handle, and create for everyone else. He really didnt play his best tonight and nearly had a triple-double. UT coaches being there speaks for itself.
I guess big diesel Chris Hudson found out that the grass ain't always greenies on the other side. Should of stayed with Uncle Rod, Chris. Bad mistake.
Cordia got the W, but the need to work of knocking down free throws at the end of the game!
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I guess big diesel Chris Hudson found out that the grass ain't always greenies on the other side. Should of stayed with Uncle Rod, Chris. Bad mistake.

I wouldn't say that just yet, Hazard is missing their BEST player (Hollan).. Not saying that this win doesn't mean anything, but with Hollan, Hazard is a different team. Would call it a mistake over All "A"..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got to shoot better from the line than that if they want to beat Knott and Perry.
Here are a few highlights of Emmanuel Owootoah.

Highlights of the game.

Coach Rhodes after the game.

Emmanuel Owootoah after the game.

Tough loss for the Bulldogs. They have been in a bad stretch lately with injuries and seemingly loss of confidence. But good thing for the Dawgs they now have about two weeks to get Hollan healthy and right their ship. I'm sure Coach Hollan will work them hard for the next couple of weeks to get back to early season form. Next game on their schedule is Jackson City Jan 28 then big showdown at Johnson Central on Feb 2 Good luck. Congrats Lions Knott Central Friday night. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
That kid is a nice HS player. I don't see the Major D1. I'd like to see him try to guard one of the Harrison twins....how big is he?
He is short, 5'10, maybe 5'11.
Oowatahs not in college yet. Looks like he imposed his will with those sick crossovers. Hudson made a mistake. But people do all the time.
I was going to say he looks quick, but 5'9-10ish. Nice stepback jumper in the highlights. From those highlights he doesn't appear to be near the
athlete/player of Jaysean Paige. But Cordia has enough now to where they should be able to compete in the 14th
WALL2WALL Wrote:Here are a few highlights of Emmanuel Owootoah.

Owootoah video is the best highlights of someone getting fouled I've seen in the 14th for a while now. :igiveup:
I did not go to the game but it was a great win for the lions. I am holding my reservations about the lions until they play KCC. If they can beat the Patriots and do well in the ALL A then they will have proven theirself to me. Just from watching the highlights it appears that the way to beat them is to get back on defense and make them play a slowdown half court game. I also think you have to zone them because they are too quick to guard man to man. But if they have a good shooting team that makes them a matchup nightmare for the other teams in the14th region. I do think I have seen enough to say they are in the mix and a major contender to win the 14th region crown.
Being a UK fan, I hope and pray this kid goes to Tennessee...and starts.
Owootoah is d-1 you all my as well face it. He honestly had a bad game last night. Threes rimming in and out wont happen all year. I respect everyone "Eye test" on this kid but maybe your eyes should have been behind Cordias bench with UT there scouting. Arizona contacted the day before and UConn last night. E will continue to improve and tell me another pg getting his and dropping 15ast in the 14th. Not one. You guys honestly think these coaches are calling just to be calling?? Get outta here.
[quote=HD28]Being a UK fan, I hope and pray this kid goes to Tennessee...and starts.[/QU

Dont tell me your one of these UK fans that think Harrows a beast??:biglmao: