Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 28 Pineville 22
To follow along with the theme of "Whoa..what was that score again???" Friday in KY
Wow!!!!!
This is starting to look better and better for Williamsburg and Harlan.
Gotta love Eastern Kentucky football
Wburg fans gotta love seeing this....

Im not sure you can mention Harlan in the discussion after what Wburg did to them.

This may be there best chance yet, and the scary part is, they'll be better next year....
What is going on in Hazard. We in Mayfield are looking for a possible rematch. Is this the flu bug or something. It just doesn't seem like the typical Hazard.
Injuries not sure how many starters were out tonight but Pineville never had any quit in them i dont reckon. Heard Brandon Jones tryed to play but came back out hurt so its possible he may be done..
I know that Hazard beat Harlan with a pretty convincing score, but this is not a great Hazard team. They are nowhere near what they were the past couple of years. In my opinion, in this region, Williamsburg is the best team that I have seen. I hate to say that because I am not a fan of Williamsburg. I will be surprised if they do not come out of this region as the winner.
Surprised by this score! Don't under estimate the Bulldogs. They are still loaded with athletes. Especially on defense.
Wow!!! I not sure if this will actually matter when it comes down to the Williamsburg vs. Hazard game. Good job Pineville getting this game close.
:howdy: i'm not surprise about hazard.I.do no that WILLIAMSBURG is for real FROM 64SUR Confusedhh:Confusedhh: MYSONIS55 were warming the bus up.so join us.:kneel::football::football::football:Confusedmoke:
WOW! Pineville played them a great game..
[Image:

]
Congrats to Hazard, Survive and advance!
Hazard play like we did not care last night !!!!
And what I find very funny is how wburg has already won state !!!! If they do win over hazard. I will be more than happy to shake there hands and go on. But if they do it will be there Super Bowl and the last game they win for the year !!!!!!
:howdyTongueORKCHOP did you all think you was going to win the state last year i did so what wrong with us thinking we want win the state this year mayfield has the same team:lmao:
Go Bulldogs !!!
Yes we did think we where going to win !!! And we did !!!
But that same team of mayfield will walk all over wburg and trust me I know we was there in 2010 !!! But don't over look us and when wburg plays someone or does something that just rocks the football world. Then you can say and put all your little signs that make u look stupid.
Congrats Hazard
yea i really wanna watch wburg and hazard now but congrats to hazard on the w
:moon::thanks::ChairHit::argue::Shaking::popcorn::1::insane::worthy::zzz::lmao::yum::redboxer::yikes::welcome::blabbermoTongueirateSho:lame::dontthink:please:Confusedhh::thatsfunnConfusednicker: Well hello there sur64, if you get on that bus and come, we intend to be there waiting for you. :thanks: We have told you, we are not the same team, we are better this year. :HitWall: Our qb is a year older, stronger and smarter. Jonathan Jackson is a senior, and so far, still healthy. So I will tell you this if your team is all that makes it from that side we will be holding one of these at the end of the game:1: and you will have that funny looking sign sticking out the back side.Confusednicker: I really dont think that is gonna happen though, I think Hazard will find something on the chalk board they can draw up to put a stop to that roll. If they dont, there is still Fairview and a few others that might have something to say about it. Im just interested to see what you have to say on here after that loss you got coming sometime within the next 5 weeks.:dontthink Hang in there, by the way I am catching up with you on icons. That must mean my team has a chance of being good too.