Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 90 Paintsville 47
Rather easy win, but a win.:Thumbs:
21 Feb @ 6 pm Rowan Co vs Bath Co

21 Feb @ 8 pm Fleming Co vs Menifee Co

24 Feb @ 7 pm Championship Game

:Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead
Shooting the way Rowan Co. did...lol. Would have been a rather easy win against anyone. They shot lights out! They hit like their first 8 or 9 threes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Dang! 43 point win... Congrats Rowan.
OffTheHook Wrote:Shooting the way Rowan Co. did...lol. Would have been a rather easy win against anyone. They shot lights out! They hit like their first 8 or 9 threes.

Team hit 14 3pt baskets in the game.:igiveup:
Lizzard Wrote:Team hit 14 3pt baskets in the game.:igiveup:

Sorry...gotta correct ya......15.... plus 19(2) and 7/10 FTs!

They opened up shooting better than any team that I have watched this season. Sheldon Clark shot 70% against us once this season. But, last night was just an opening bombardment by the Vikings!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
2/14/2012
Rowan Co. 90
Paintsville 47
Paintsville 7 14 12 14 47
Rowan Co. 34 17 26 13 90
Paintsville -- Tiller 6, Burchett 3, Ratliff 12, Hensley 3, Trimble 5, Miller 2, Caldwell 5, Collins 2, Smith 3, Phelps 2, Daniels 1, Rice 2.
Rowan Co. -- Newsome 9, Townsend 19, Wing 10, Egan 19, Brown 5, Thacker 7, Hodge 10, Barnard 2, Callahan 5, Pratt 2, Taylor 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Stardust Wrote:2/14/2012
Rowan Co. 90
Paintsville 47
Paintsville 7 14 12 14 47
Rowan Co. 34 17 26 13 90
Paintsville -- Tiller 6, Burchett 3, Ratliff 12, Hensley 3, Trimble 5, Miller 2, Caldwell 5, Collins 2, Smith 3, Phelps 2, Daniels 1, Rice 2.
Rowan Co. -- Newsome 9, Townsend 19, Wing 10, Egan 19, Brown 5, Thacker 7, Hodge 10, Barnard 2, Callahan 5, Pratt 2, Taylor 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy

Paintsville's scoring was reported wrong. That only adds up to 46 pts. I corrected the scoring mistakes in bold.

It was:
Paintsville -- Tiller 4, Burchett 3, Ratliff 12, Hensley 3, Trimble 5, Miller 2, Caldwell 5, Collins 2, Smith 6, Phelps 2, Daniels 1, Rice 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Wing, Townsend and their boys will be your 2012 KHSAA Boys Sweet 16 Champs. call me crazy but thats my pick.
WOW......I listened a little bit, then heard the final score this morning. That's a lengthy bus ride for a butt kickin'...........77 to 33 at the end of three.
^Glad you didn't make the trip, ain't ya...lol. We couldn't throw it in the ocean and Rowan acted as if they were shooting at the ocean.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Glad you didn't make the trip, ain't ya...lol. We couldn't throw it in the ocean and Rowan acted as if they were shooting at the ocean.

I was impressed though with Paintsvilles team. They are very young, but they did not just hang their heads or start making chippy fouls. They played the whole game with intigrity. I like that in a team.

:rockon:
^Thank You.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis