Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 120 - Spurs 98
Lebron James - 33 points, 10 assists

Heat outscored Spurs 71-35 in the second half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good win for the heat, don't know what happened to the Spurs in the second half. I think the Heat play the Lakers next...that'll be a good one. I don't think the Heat will lose four or five games in a row, so I hate to say it but they'll probably win that one.
I think they'll blow out the Lakers in similar fashion. Where is it, LA or Miami?
^ It's at Miami.
Greatness..
Lakers never play big regular season games well for some reason lol
I'd probably give the edge to Miami based on LA's recent history in similar games
Again... No Wade.... Heat wins.... HMMMMMM!!!

I really have liked the way Miami has looked without Wade this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Agreed. The offense seems to have a much better flow when Wade is not out there.
This is getting to be seasonal with Wade. Has his body taken too much damage, he has missed several games because of injuries over the last three seasons
It's sad to see for some but Wade's numbers are going to decrease, perhaps substantially, because his body is going to break down after all of the hits he has taken. As we all know Wade is not the greatest shooter, he is a rhythm shooter, when he is on a scoring roll he can put it in the basket from anywhere. But, as Wade gets older I'm afraid he won't be able to attack the basket and score like he once could due to his inconsistent jumpshot.
^ Great post and dead-on accurate