Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 55 Lincoln County 27
Final
Congrats Black Bears, now go win the region and get to the carpet.
Congratulations filthy animals.
congrats to HC
Congrats Bears, good luck next week
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Congrats Black Bears, now go win the region and get to the carpet.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Harlan County travels to Southwestern on Friday night for the regional title game. Is it Friday yet?
I figured that this one would probably be easier than their 1st Rd game.

Congrats Black Bears!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good job Bears! I'll tell you one thing there is no quit in the Lincoln County football team. They were physically beat to death with a QB gimpy, a running back gimpy, the TE was drilled several times and they were down 4 scores fighting their rear end off. Great effort in defeat!
Great win for da bears!
Hey Daddycat who was that big 12 sandwich eatng dude you were standing with in the endzone tonight...lol? He looks familiar....maybe I seen him on video recently...:lmao:
Wow, that Lincoln Co team just would not quit! What heart that team has!

Congratulations to the Black Bears. Looks like we're traveling next week. The announcer kept giving updates on the PCC/SW game. I thought for a while we would be playing one more game on Big Man Davis' field, but it wasn't meant to be...

Go Black Bears!!!!
SOOOO Proud of our BLACK BEARS!....hands still frozen from the game!....I can barely type!....lol

What a game!....was glad to see the turn out of the Lincoln fans! :Thumbs:

the HC FANS were good and loud tonight too!...yay!!!!!!!!.....Confusedinglepar

now on to SW to face the Warriors for the regional championship!

LETS go get them BEARS!!!!!!!....GRRR!!!!...GRRR!!!! :redboxer:
So proud of my BLACK BEARS!! Let's keep it rolling next week at Southwestern. GO BEARS!!!!!!!

:blondeche:football::football::blondeche
Good job Black Bears! Took care of business tonight. Hats off to Lincoln County, they didnt lay down. Played tough to the end. Its always rough on any teams seniors to end their high school career. They left it all on the field. The Black Bears laid some big hits on them and I mean BIG HITS! Had some linemen fill in tonite for some sick and minor injured. #51 Richie Shepherd showed how big his heart was tonite and filled in with hardnosed tough play! Get to work Black Bears, correct some things, and prep for taking down some Warriors! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!
Both Anderson County and Conner are 2 seeds. If Harlan County wins next week where will the next game be?
ky_boy Wrote:Both Anderson County and Conner are 2 seeds. If Harlan County wins next week where will the next game be?

The winner of Harlan Co @ Southwaestern has to go play at the winner of Anderson County and Conner.... It does'nt matter who wins all Harlan Countys games are ROAD games from now on. Hope Harlan wins it all.
Senior QB #4 Ryan Otto had a big Heart one of the toughest players I seen. Reminded me of Dylan he kept coming no quit in Otto hope you go far.
SEKentucky Wrote:Senior QB #4 Ryan Otto had a big Heart one of the toughest players I seen. Reminded me of Dylan he kept coming no quit in Otto hope you go far.
You are right. I was very impressed. I was impressed with the fight of the whole LC team.
11/11/2011
Harlan Co. 55 Lincoln Co. 27

Lincoln Co. 0 6 14 7 27
Harlan Co. 6 28 14 7 55
Scoring summary:
Class 5A
HC--Marcus McMillian 6 run (run failed); HC--Austin Maggard 13 pass from Jordy Brewer (Jake Middleton pass from Brewer); HC--McMillian 6 run (kick failed); HC--Brewer 12 run (McMillian run); HC--Middleton 42 pass from Brewer (kick failed); LC--Cameron Honaker 5 pass from Ryan Otto (kick blocked); LC--Austin Cress 79 from Otto (kick blocked); HC--McMillian 13 run (Josh Jenkins kick); HC--Zach Chitwood 5 run (Jenkins kick); LC--Cress 64 pass from Otto (Deon Shannon run); HC--McMillian 30 run (Jenkins kick); LC--Honaker 35 pass from Justin Hubble (Boone Baird kick).
Records: Harlan Co. 11-1, Lincoln Co. 5-7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1dUSqx7ll
You know, the dude that tried to eat that foot long at the Bell game that #9 was serving up! Lol!
Great win for the Black Bears! Both teams showed a lot of heart this game. #69 Carson Whitehead was sick as a mule and played his guts out. HC played without #58 OL DJ Brock who had to sit out and take care of an ankle inury. #66 Tyler Ely did a great job stepping in for him.

Player of the night goes to reserve #51 Sr. Ritchie Shepherd who stepped in to rest Whitehead. Left it all on the field and we are very proud of him.

[Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e213/k...epherd.jpg]
Congrats Black Bears.
see you lovely black bears @ holly waford soon congrats.