Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott at Franklin County 5A
Who wins and Why
50-14 Franklin Co
Franklin Co.
Franklin County beat Scott 54-14 in week 4, and the Flyers moved the ball with ease. Same thing will happen in the playoffs

Franklin County big
Franklin COunty wins an easy one.
Franklin Co with a running clock...
Scott knows what it takes to go into a first round game and wind up fertilizer. I'm not thinking running clock, but the possibility is there. Same ol', same ol'.:HitWall:
Franklin Co
flyers by a bunch no contest 63-7
Franklin Co. 56
Scott 12
Franklin names the score...
I will go with Franklin. Too many weapons. Some nice players.
Franklin County HUGE!
Franklin County by 30+.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Franklin county will win big. As long as there are no major injuries, they will be fine.
Franklin County will run away in this match-up.
This is going to be such a blow out, I hope coach rests the starters early. We don't need any late season injuries.
I'm taking Scott in the upset....45-42
MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
33.9..........16........6(5A).........Franklin County
0.9..........114........25(5A).........Scott
Point spread Franklin County by 33
Franklin County Probability of Victory 95.4323219

Franklin rolls by about 5 TDs
Does anyone know if Ryan Timmons is receiving any major interest from schools outside Kentucky?
flyerfan1980 Wrote:This is going to be such a blow out, I hope coach rests the starters early. We don't need any late season injuries.

Apparently you haven't seen practice the last two days. It has a been joke. This bunch had better wake up or there are not going to be around very long in the postseason. Its like they are to full of themselves and that will end your season very early if thats the case.
Franklin Co. 51-20.
Its hard to keep kids motivated, but with FC having a perfect record and playing such a weak team, they may come out a little rusty, but they will be fine. Don't get negative........Go Flyers!
Franklin Co. walks into the second round.
play4pay Wrote:Apparently you haven't seen practice the last two days. It has a been joke. This bunch had better wake up or there are not going to be around very long in the postseason. Its like they are to full of themselves and that will end your season very early if thats the case.
they could play their Sophmores and Freshman and beat Scott
flyerfan1980 Wrote:Does anyone know if Ryan Timmons is receiving any major interest from schools outside Kentucky?

a college friend of mine that knows Ryan said he's receiving significant interest from MTSU, UAB, and Ball State. Don't know how true this is, but thats what he said.
Its hard to keep players focused when comming off of a bye week. They may be a little rusty comming out. The good thing is they took care of business got the number one seed and are playing ( with all due respect ) a really bad Scott High team. I from experience of playing know that after bye weeks you can become a little impatient with practice and be just anxious to get back on the field finally and play some games finally
What about in state schools, I would assume they would be interested.
They will play awful Friday. But they will still win big. Talent will get them by this first round. They have been off a week. Plus they have beat this team bad earlier in the season. They won't be motivated.

But By half time they will get it rolling and blow out Scott.
What will the field conditions do to the FC run game. How has Timmons done in the mud? Are they able to upgrade their power game to compensate?