Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will be the starters for achs next year?
who will start offense and who will start defense next year?
I would have to say
Josh Prater at QB-- I don't see anyone coming up through the ranks taking his spot.
Cory Click at Tailback--don't see anyone taking his place either.

With AC losing so much-- I'd say alot of spots are wide open though.
WOW Wrote:I would have to say
Josh Prater at QB-- I don't see anyone coming up through the ranks taking his spot.
Cory Click at Tailback--don't see anyone taking his place either.

With AC losing so much-- I'd say alot of spots are wide open though.
i agree if they run alot this year i wanna see matt hall back there with click...i am seein him as a great runner back right now...but if its more of a pass i am not sure about runnin the ball as of now...he might step out to a different position...prater and click there is NO WAY their spot will be takin...but the rest is who ever gives it their all and plays harder...
I've heard they have some kids coming up who can really kick the ball. Any thoughts on who will do the kicking next season?
achs needs all the help they can get.
Hunter Crowder(8th) might be kicking next year.
I thought Tmatt hall was starting running back next year?
Ravens#52 Wrote:I thought Tmatt hall was starting running back next year?
yes hate to tell ya but they can have more than one person to run in the back field and as well hall said he might try going to a reciever.....
they need all the help they can get from the kids in the school and the coaches do a lil better if they hope to have a better season this year
themanager Wrote:Hunter Crowder(8th) might be kicking next year.
YOU HEAR ALOT OF STUFF ON HERE ABOUT THE CROWDERS. THEY MUST BE REALLY GOOD.
it dont matter who startes south floyd is going to kill u all u dont wont none of us
yeah...lets leave that until it happens... tmatts afraid to run through our defense is why he wants to be a wr...ha ha ha...not jsut messin with ya... but you r gonna get killed next year by sf